Sign in to follow this  
MSU2661

Blockbuster Vlad for Cole trade in a keep forever. Does this make my team better?

14 teams, 3 keepers (keep forever no contracts), points league. Gave Vlad, Mikolas, Meadows, for Cole, Chapman Caleb Smith. Im in 1st by 2 games and this is my year to win. Keepers are 2 bats Yordan and Soto and 1SP Buehler. My new Playoff rotation can be Cole, Ryu, Buehler, Paddack, Woodruff. RP: Chapman and Either Trenien or Caleb smith if I need an extra start with 10 max. Vlad is replaced with a combo of Moustakas, Mcneil, Chapman at 2b/3b.

Was this a good move to help me win this year? I really hate to give Vlad in a keep forever but I feel like this makes my pitching far superior to any other team in a 14 team points league. 

Edited by MSU2661

1 hour ago, MSU2661 said:

14 teams, 3 keepers (keep forever no contracts), points league. Gave Vlad, Mikolas, Meadows, for Cole, Chapman Caleb Smith. Im in 1st by 2 games and this is my year to win. Keepers are 2 bats Yordan and Soto and 1SP Buehler. My new Playoff rotation can be Cole, Ryu, Buehler, Paddack, Woodruff. RP: Chapman and Either Trenien or Caleb smith if I need an extra start with 10 max. Vlad is replaced with a combo of Moustakas, Mcneil, Chapman at 2b/3b.

Was this a good move to help me win this year? I really hate to give Vlad in a keep forever but I feel like this makes my pitching far superior to any other team in a 14 team points league. 

I am all for winning now, so it's a good trade. Having Soto & Yordan as keepers are really good. Good luck!

Man you lost that deal get back Vlad & Austin Meadows onto you're team, move Cole & A. Chapman, then after that deal Caleb for more offense. Then trade Walker for another bat, you can get just about anyone. 

Edited by Rush2112