Gorgeous George

Lauri Markkanen 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, rage2021 said:

His rebounding numbers have dropped quite a bit for some reason

His name is Wendell

i don’t get it

i watched his first game and he looked like prozingis only better 

feels like the bulls aren’t using him right because he’s way too skilled to suck this bad 

Such a divided outlook from the fanbase and the organization themselves.

Some Bulls fans want him traded or benched for Thad and have lost hope in him.

Wendell wants him to just shoot the damn ball so he can get his swag back. He believes in him, and is always telling him this on the floor.

Boylen thinks Lauri should probably start putting the ball on the floor and making some plays, create.

Lauri himself knows he can be more aggressive, not worried, onto the next game.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bulls/struggles-lauri-markkanen-i-know-i-can-be-more-aggressive

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wendell wants him to just shoot the damn ball so he can get his swag back. He believes in him, and is always telling him this on the floor.

“You know, I think sometimes when it’s a tough shooting night and maybe the ball isn’t going down for you, maybe you gotta start putting that baby on the floor and creating and going by people,” coach Jim  Boylen said. “

My Opinion, for what it is worth, is that a coach should have an offense/scheme to match the strengths of his players. It was what I appreciated Flip Saunders for as coach. He adapted his system and coaching to match his players, not the other way around.

Having Markkenan stand out by the three point line does not bring out his natural ability. Not every one is KAT, or Kevin Love from the three point line. 

And when it comes to a 7 footer putting the ball on the floor. Is that really one of his strengths?

he does not look comfortable doing what he is be asked to do. So lets continue to put a square peg through a round hole.

I'd rather see them start Young and play Markkenan with the second unit as the 5.

Maybe it will get him going and then you can go back to trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

• Like 1

First game apart that is a poor start of season to say the least. I'm playing a category league and just got offered Ricky Rubio (who on the contrary started really strong) for Markkanen and I'm willing to trade; any words of wisdom here?

6 hours ago, t_h_i said:

First game apart that is a poor start of season to say the least. I'm playing a category league and just got offered Ricky Rubio (who on the contrary started really strong) for Markkanen and I'm willing to trade; any words of wisdom here?

that’s a super buy low for markannen .. i wouldn’t do it 

I sent an email out to sports.tech@cc.yahoo.com pleading our case to make him center eligible lol. The response is below

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo Sports. This is Trevor from Buffalo, and I understand you had a question about positional eligibility. I can assist you with this.

I cannot unfortunately make that change for you. However I can assure you that he is on the list of players that is currently being reviewed for addition positional eligibility. I will also forward down your feedback as well. I apologize for the inconvenience of this.

If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. Have a good day, and pleasant playing! Thank you for choosing Yahoo Fantasy Sports!

Thanks,

Trevor
Yahoo Sports Customer Care

1 hour ago, MLL said:

I sent an email out to sports.tech@cc.yahoo.com pleading our case to make him center eligible lol. The response is below

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo Sports. This is Trevor from Buffalo, and I understand you had a question about positional eligibility. I can assist you with this.

I cannot unfortunately make that change for you. However I can assure you that he is on the list of players that is currently being reviewed for addition positional eligibility. I will also forward down your feedback as well. I apologize for the inconvenience of this.

If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. Have a good day, and pleasant playing! Thank you for choosing Yahoo Fantasy Sports!

Thanks,

Trevor
Yahoo Sports Customer Care

they’ve been reviewing it for over a year now 

6 hours ago, Megalodon1991 said:

Will he return to be a 22-25ppg and 12-14 reb per game???? 

what u mean return?

he was never at that 

• Haha 1

Apparently he has been playing hurt with some kind of core injury, which explains the putrid shooting. Not sure why they're rolling him out there instead of letting him heal for a few weeks...

First Bulls game I've watched this season, got totally screwed on a blk, wish they challenged that for my team's sake lol.

Their offense is wack though, nevermind getting shots, Lauri doesn't touch the ball enough, not good rhythm.

LaVine is such a black hole, never saw a shot he didn't like.

Is he really a big low or is this what we should expect ROS? I havent watched any bulls games so I would love to hear some feedback from people that watch him.

11 hours ago, andy1234 said:

Is he really a big low or is this what we should expect ROS? I havent watched any bulls games so I would love to hear some feedback from people that watch him.

If Boylen allows a guy like him to regress so much in his 3rd season, he will get fkn fired.

15 minutes ago, ROTY said:

If Boylen allows a guy like him to regress so much in his 3rd season, he will get fkn fired.

Too bad they just signed him to an extension before this season. 😫

53 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Too bad they just signed him to an extension before this season. 😫

2 pathways for him to start crushing again. Zach/Wendell injury or Boylen firing. I'd prefer the latter. I do however dont think he will get any worse. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

.....drop?

NO, you have to be patient. His value is low, but he's a solid hold or you will regret it later. 

6 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

NO, you have to be patient. His value is low, but he's a solid hold or you will regret it later. 

I think second part of the season could be even worst with Bulls in tank mode

He's not bad enough to drop, but he's not good enough to get anything but fringe standard league players back in a trade right now

He's the worst kind of hold right now, where you're just hoping for the turnaround cause you don't really have a choice