Gorgeous George

Lauri Markkanen 2019-2020 Outlook

This kid has been such a piss off... i last minute benched jj redick thinking markenen would have a better game against GSW. Boy was i wrong....

From watching about 8 Bulls games this season, I am not going to judge anything about Lauri until Boylen is fired. He has no business being a coach in the NBA. There are plenty of moments where I see Lauri still aggressive and quick. It's not Lauri's fault the Bulls are a dumpster fire right now.

3 minutes ago, hl782 said:

From watching about 8 Bulls games this season, I am not going to judge anything about Lauri until Boylen is fired. He has no business being a coach in the NBA. There are plenty of moments where I see Lauri still aggressive and quick. It's not Lauri's fault the Bulls are a dumpster fire right now.

Is boylen new? No really asking because what's the likelihood of him being fired if he signed a new deal. I'm seriously contemplating Lauri at this point looking at his ranking lately..there's potentially better players on WW wow..

2 hours ago, ellejamil said:

There's still plenty of time to turn it around, but he's been the bust of my draft by a huge margin

Yep, but it's pretty safe to say he won't meet our expectations this year. No other options to hold anyway, as he's too talented to play like this the whole year.

If you trade him now, you'll just get peanuts on the dollar. 

4 hours ago, ROTY said:

I really took otto at 42 and lauri at 55. I want to die.

In my 20-team keeper league we can keep up to five players. Three of my five were Otto, Lauri and Draymond.....

5 hours ago, ROTY said:

I really took otto at 42 and lauri at 55. I want to die.

It'll turn around... LOl i literally offering wiggins for anybody through week 1 and 2 ... I'm glad I kept cause everyone was convincing me to drop the dude.

• Like 1

I'd like to see them start Young and bring Lauri off the bench as the second unit 5. What the Bulls are doing is NOT working. Try something else.

I'd like for them to give Lauri the ball.  Tough for any player to have value when Lavine is getting more shots than the rest of the starters combined.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:36 AM, blazeh said:

His first game of the season was such a tease. Bust of the year material straight after

I don't think its out of the realm of the possibility that Boylen gets fired midseason though. Signs are that he's already lost the team

it’s not just a tease cuz of the numbers, i watched the game and he looked like prime porzingis on steroids .. i woulda bet my bottom dollar on him being top 15 player ROS after watching that. 

1 hour ago, P5YCH3W4RD said:

Traded Draymond Green for Lauri Markkanen today. Thoughts?

better hope for a second half of the season turnaround 

or the coach to get fired

theres a chance both ways imo 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, P5YCH3W4RD said:

I had both (traded Lauri/Horford for BroLo/Smart), but would rather have Lauri over Dray.

Still have Dray. He has absolutely no trade value and I am very worried about his DNPs.

6 hours ago, P5YCH3W4RD said:

Lauri is awful right now, but DGreen is worst. Why? Because he's a prime shut-down candidate. Look at all the games he already missed this season, and it's only going to get worst during the end of the season. Lauri is bad right now, but he can still turn it around, and he'll play if healthy.

• Like 1

miss all 4 shot attempt in half time,this dude just lost his confident