Trench Mob

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

I didn't see the game but the 2 tech ejection makes me think he's still emotionally involved in playing basketball this season. Which, if true, would alleviate much of my concern as a manager who'd already written him off a week ago

• Like 1

Another thing people don’t consider on his value for games played is he hasn’t registered a block yet, which is a strong part of his value. One game with a few blocks will change that and swing him back to normal. This has got to be one of the best setups for a buy low on a player that I’ve seen. He’s going to get in to his groove shortly and has the potential for a higher than normal usage season, as a focal point for the team. I’m excited to watch what he will do! 

23 minutes ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

I didn't see the game but the 2 tech ejection makes me think he's still emotionally involved in playing basketball this season. Which, if true, would alleviate much of my concern as a manager who'd already written him off a week ago

he purposely got the 2nd tech so he could leave the game, because he was playing like complete trash and they were losing.

4 minutes ago, Kb2432786 said:

he purposely got the 2nd tech so he could leave the game, because he was playing like complete trash and they were losing.

Ouch

15 minutes ago, rollow222222 said:

Another thing people don’t consider on his value for games played is he hasn’t registered a block yet, which is a strong part of his value. One game with a few blocks will change that and swing him back to normal. This has got to be one of the best setups for a buy low on a player that I’ve seen. He’s going to get in to his groove shortly and has the potential for a higher than normal usage season, as a focal point for the team. I’m excited to watch what he will do! 

This sounds good, and it should be true, but he's not that guy. It could be spun that he's system dependent, and no longer has a ballers mentality to get it on his own. He still can't shoot or take shots, so that's just how star/system dependent he is.

Edited by cdrichar

Man got paid and milked it in. Dont blame him though, Warriors are garbage and without Steph and Klay his value is greatly diminished. Best to move on and grab a hot free agent who won't be shut down soon

1 minute ago, deathrazor said:

Whats a realistic outlook for him? I am thinking of dropping in an 8teamer. A streamer might be better.

What you're seeing now. Most nights will be blowouts and he's likely going to be more prone to techs and ejections since he's playing for nothing. 

Dropped him in an 8 teamer as soon as he got injured, never looked back

35 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

Whats a realistic outlook for him? I am thinking of dropping in an 8teamer. A streamer might be better.

Outlook?

Perennial blue skies and 0% chance of rain in Drop City...

1 hour ago, deathrazor said:

10/7/6 with 1/1/1. Still decent imo.

10 minutes ago, vyun said:

No way in hell

lol you expect Draymond to avg only 3 asts? He's already averaging 5 and barely plays. He's going to get his dimes.

Edited by sharkpotato

1 minute ago, vyun said:

No way in hell

?

No one on waivers provide those types of peripherals. Good luck tho.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:43 PM, hoopking said:

now we see he's just a system guy. without his stars, he's just a normal donkey

Woah now, we dont want to insult donkeys. 

I don't know if he's just out of shape,  doesn't care or what. But he looks totally washed. I'd be surprised if he plays more than another 10 games this season.  

• Like 1

lol, you guys get so emotional. Perfect buy low if the Green owner in your league is as high-strung as the divas in this thread.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sixers11 said:

I don't know if he's just out of shape,  doesn't care or what. But he looks totally washed. I'd be surprised if he plays more than another 10 games this season.  

Basketball becomes a lil bit harder without KD, Steph, and Klay taking pressure off of u. 🤣

4 hours ago, Roto4500 said:

lol, you guys get so emotional. Perfect buy low if the Green owner in your league is as high-strung as the divas in this thread.

I sold him and Teague for hield/Randle ... i was tired of him and see the shut down as eminent... where’s that thanos gif “I am inevitable”

im extreme happy with the value I got back. 

Edited by bouncethatp@ss

2 hours ago, a-rob said:

I feel you, I picked him 3rd too, 35th pick to be exact. I am on the fence already if I should drop him. You want to know how bad it is? My other to choice to drop for the next hot FA is Troy Brown, and somehow I believe Troy Brown will manage to have a better ROS outlook than Draymond

Yea I had Turner on IR and ended up picking up Dunn. Now Turner about to come back dunno who to drop.

8 hours ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

He's not even trying to proof he's no trash without the studs because deep down he knows he is.

What did you say?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DonkeyGreen said:

trade for Bodganovic from Utah ? Thanks a lot

Should've happened already! Green has been exposed without the splash brothers