Trench Mob

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

On 11/22/2019 at 11:05 AM, Johnnyapplebot said:

He was just dropped in my league. Automatic pick up? Or is he that bad?

I play in a 14-team league so this would be in my opinion an automatic pick up. I'm sure as hell he can outperform Garrett Temple... even if ever so slightly.

In a 10-team league, I probably still would just to roll the dice, but my expectations would be low and my leash would be short as hell.

Anyone dropping in 12 teamers? He's officially my least valued player on my roster; I'd say TJ Warren/Larry Nance next. Might drop for Wagner or Huerter in the near future or wait for one more good game and offer for a Harrison Barnes type

Edited by pootbrah

Am considering dropping for a streamer spot if I don’t get a game from him this week. I’m looking at a 10 team league fwiw

2 hours ago, pootbrah said:

Anyone dropping in 12 teamers? He's officially my least valued player on my roster; I'd say TJ Warren/Larry Nance next. Might drop for Wagner or Huerter in the near future or wait for one more good game and offer for a Harrison Barnes type

I have been sitting on him as well in 12 team 8 cat.  I am doing well so I have been keeping him around.  When healthy his production is worth a spot on the roster.  Somebody just dropped Nance and Noel is sitting around there, seriously thinking about just getting rid of him and not worrying about it anymore.  

• Like 1

traded him for blake griffin... GOOD RIDDANCE

(hoping blake goes off for a solid week or two then i can trade him too)

sigh. I feel like I traded for Draymond just to have the right to complain in this thread.

😂 Hi guys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

exposed.... but who woulda thought curry woulda got hurt. bad situation where you won’t get anything near value so you probably have to sell any chance he plays and puts up a decent string of games or do a 2 for 1

2 hours ago, The_Real_Deal said:

He’s a ******** coward

I know it's easy to be frustrated, but in real-life GS is going to take this season to protect their core players.  No reason to play Dray and DeAngelo in meaningless games.

23 hours ago, LJ8MVP said:

traded him for blake griffin... GOOD RIDDANCE

(hoping blake goes off for a solid week or two then i can trade him too)

I don't like Griffin this year so I agree you should move him at first chance. 

I owned him last year and remember him missing the Fantasy playoffs with knee issues and I think he was still dealing with it during the IRL playoffs. He already missed a ton of games with knee and hammy issues so I feel like he will miss a good amount of games, specially if the Pistons continue to suck.

I traded for Griffin the week before he came back and then a day later, when the blurb came out that he was definitely playing that week, I traded him and filler for T. Bryant and SGA.

12 hours ago, taenggg said:

Man's a fraud scared to play 😂

I’m actually getting that vibe.

It’s always something—injuries, foul trouble, getting ejected—that’s keeping him from actually playing. Get the feeling he doesn’t want to be out there.

Edited by My Dinner With Andre

Not without Daddy he doesn't wanna be out there. It's funny because he won't come back next season able to shoot either with all of this time off. Won't work on his shot.

7 hours ago, The_Real_Deal said:

He’s a ******** coward

Because your fantasy team is more important than risking an exacerbated injury for meaningless wins in a lost season?  Get real. 

He would probably be out there if they were competitive and or had something to play for. Don't know what for sure though. It's pretty clear the team isn't going to risk anything with him and or have him play through minor ailments. I get it's frustrating from a fantasy stand point but it's not gonna change. Maybe he doesn't wanna he out there, maybe he does. If he is frustrated then can anyone blame him? Things went south real quick so I'm sure it was/is a shell shock. Team paid him and they are protecting their investment while also getting a higher pick. Just is what it is boys. Accept it or stay mad.

Edited by HK-47

1 hour ago, 80version said:

Because your fantasy team is more important than risking an exacerbated injury for meaningless wins in a lost season?  Get real. 

f--- him

• Thanks 1

For all the s--- talking he's done through the years, looks like he was merely projecting his own inabilities when he said they don't need KD 😂

• Like 1

Although I agree that GSW needn't risk unnecessary injuries, however, given his big talk of his competitiveness, grit, etc., etc., one would expect that he'd be a bit more willing to be on the court

Eh, have no idea what got into me when I drafted him, never have before, and definitely never will again

• Like 2

No doubt in my mind had he been putting up numbers he would be playing but since he knows he’s out there looking funny he’s sitting out 

55 minutes ago, Fantasiser said:

Eh, have no idea what got into me when I drafted him, never have before, and definitely never will again

After last year he was on my DND list this year. This is who he is.