Trench Mob

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, Fantasiser said:

Although I agree that GSW needn't risk unnecessary injuries, however, given his big talk of his competitiveness, grit, etc., etc., one would expect that he'd be a bit more willing to be on the court

Eh, have no idea what got into me when I drafted him, never have before, and definitely never will again

blame in on Curry’s injury 

14 hours ago, vyun said:

No. It's because the clown is a pab with no talent

He won DPOY. He is a core piece of a 3-time championship winning team — aka a dynasty. Media analysts said his 4-year 100M extenstion is a team-friendly deal.  Hate on, hater. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 80version said:

He won DPOY. He is a core piece of a 3-time championship winning team — aka a dynasty. Media analysts said his 4-year 100M extenstion is a team-friendly deal.  Hate on, hater. 

And maybe next season when Curry and Klay are back, when they walk out on the floor they'll play "Hey Daddy" by Usher, and "I'll Stand By You" by Carrie Underwood for Draymond Green. That's pretty fitting. Sink or Swim with the stars.

Edited by ssolitare

23 minutes ago, ssolitare said:

And maybe next season when Curry and Klay are back, when they walk out on the floor they'll play "Hey Daddy" by Usher, and "I'll Stand By You" by Carrie Underwood for Draymond Green. That's pretty fitting. Sink or Swim with the stars.

Draymond is all about that Bay Area slap.  Get it right. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-sports/nba-all-stars-draymond-green-andre-drummond-discuss-whats-hot-in-music-202455/

18 hours ago, Fantasiser said:

Eh, have no idea what got into me when I drafted him, never have before, and definitely never will again

Same brother, same!

1 hour ago, Abhi said:

Same brother, same!

because there would of been lots and lots of opportunities between him, steph and D’Angelo. Now that Durant wasn’t there anymore. That’s why you took him. 

The man is shooting a blistering 37% why are we surprised he doesn't want to step on the court. 

Edited by taenggg

2 hours ago, SkalChriston said:

On behalf of the Lauri Markkanen owners association, please play today Draymond, need the Warriors to blow them out.

If you’re relying on GSW blowing someone out you’re in trouble. 

3 minutes ago, 80version said:

If you’re relying on GSW blowing someone out you’re in trouble. 

I take it you haven't seen the Bulls this year lolz. These guys would let it happen.

I honestly thought this guy had heart and pride...boy was I wrong!! 3 all-stars appearances, smh...I'm sure 3 other deserved those spot much more than this bum, as he was obviously only good because of the rest of the squad...it's like he doesn't even care out there, just wants this season to be over...Show some freaking pride out there, justify your previous 3 all-star appearances!!!

ehh the 8 assists, 3 steals and 2 blocks are really nice. If anything, his availability is the most disgusting thing about owning this guy.

I’m playing in an old college friends league (15 years strong, holly ish where the time go) where more than 90% is GSW fan. And yet this dude almost went undrafted. 

He is not THAT valuable to have to deal with his availability. I’d rather use that spot for streaming. 

Just now, WatchUrAnkle said:

What's with the low minutes? Playing dead again?

Menstrual cycle, time of the month.

• Haha 1

And that’s the season for this man folks.

”Draymond green expected to be limited to around 27 minutes moving forward, per coach Kerr”

• Thanks 2