Trench Mob

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

It has begun.

I know this is gonna make some ppl laugh but doesn’t this bring up marquisse Chriss even though looney is coming back. I understand most of us are here for Draymond but I’m looking for a cuff, so I’ll be quick.  This kid is 22 years old. 2 years younger than towns. 8th pick in the draft in 2016. Drafted by a team that is literally known to have the worst development system. I can see him becoming super fantasy relevant, am I crazy to think this? 

32 minutes ago, Flamez said:

And that’s the season for this man folks.

”Draymond green expected to be limited to around 27 minutes moving forward, per coach Kerr”

Oh well tons of good FA options for me even in 12 teams. Who needs your 3rd round pick anyway....

I can't find this quote though. Source?

Edited by pootbrah

20 minutes ago, Flamez said:

I know this is gonna make some ppl laugh but doesn’t this bring up marquisse Chriss even though looney is coming back. I understand most of us are here for Draymond but I’m looking for a cuff, so I’ll be quick.  This kid is 22 years old. 2 years younger than towns. 8th pick in the draft in 2016. Drafted by a team that is literally known to have the worst development system. I can see him becoming super fantasy relevant, am I crazy to think this? 

Honestly?  Yeah a little crazy.  If you've got the room on your roster though for potential dead weight then sure, why not take a flyer.  Omari Spellman is there too and his mins have been trending up recently.

4 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Honestly?  Yeah a little crazy.  If you've got the room on your roster though for potential dead weight then sure, why not take a flyer.  Omari Spellman is there too and his mins have been trending up recently.

Yeah that center rotation is a ****show but excluding tonight, Chriss has 8 steals and 11 blocks in his last 5. You can’t find those stocks + this team is dog poop and why wouldn’t they try to develop a young guy who had so much draft hype coming out of college. I can see a situation where he plays 25 minutes a night and he really produces. At the end of the day, I know this doesn’t say too much but they waived Alfonzo McKenzie to keep him. 

Not hanging with him, I guess? 27 mins is not enough for this guy to perform and give decent output. Watcha think? 

I can’t believe they are allowed to be so blatant about it. The entire league is going to trash with all of this resting and limiting of players. Going to stop bothering with fantasy next year if the league doesn’t fix it. Makes it too frustrating to bother with. Going to stop watching as well, why bother when teams don’t play their stars or limit their minutes? 

26 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

They don't want to look too dumb giving this donkey the extension hence the limit. It's not like they'd start winning giving him more minutes. They got that lottery locked up. Logical move

yeah because a Wiseman, Green, Thompson, Russell, Curry starting lineup would catapult them back into title contention.

They have a lot to gain if they develop their young guys this year as they set up next season's bench mob

cut my losses, I don't usually make bad draft picks but this was one of them this season I thought he would be good this year. 

21 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

cut my losses, I don't usually make bad draft picks but this was one of them this season I thought he would be good this year. 

Me too. I'm happy with the haul, packaged him with JJJ.

I think if Curry was healthy, D-Lo + Curry + Green would have worked and competed for an 8th seed.

Going forward I don’t see Dray playing in any back to backs and when u couple that w his 27 min cap limit it makes for an easy drop 

Especially considering that GS won’t even be in most these games so in the games he plays he’ll be lucky to even reach his minutes limit 

Yeah as someone who's watched most games that he's played over his career , this is the least intensity he's ever shown. Comfortably 

Sorry to all owners 

You guys dropping or having any success in trading?

I got offered Marcus smart & think I’m accepting it smh...

22 minutes ago, TSnyd said:

You guys dropping or having any success in trading?

I got offered Marcus smart & think I’m accepting it smh...

That’s an awesome haul, which might laughably even be vetoable considering Green’s poor performance and negative outlook. 

53 minutes ago, Taipan said:

That’s an awesome haul, which might laughably even be vetoable considering Green’s poor performance and negative outlook. 

100% not vetoable but definitely a solid return 

1 hour ago, LJ8MVP said:

I somehow got Blake for him last week. I would have traded him for a bag of peanuts

lol that owner who traded away blake is not so bright.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:04 AM, Johnnyapplebot said:

lol that owner who traded away blake is not so bright.

Blake has been trash though ranked outside top 200 per game this season with load management. I think it's on par. 

They could go on a bit of a run now, with an easy 2-game schedule and D'Angelo back. Might be a nice sell "high" opportunity afterwards. 

Some fake rumors of the Heat trading for him.

I actually wouldn't mind him though, depending on what we're sending away hypothetically. But yeah... Don't really need his services.