Trench Mob

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

Don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I finally traded him in an unbelievable trade I thought for sure would get vetoed.  Traded Green/Aldridge for Jokic and am absolutely ecstatic, which apparently is how all Green’s owners feel after unloading him.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:30 PM, Trench Mob said:

Some fake rumors of the Heat trading for him.

I actually wouldn't mind him though, depending on what we're sending away hypothetically. But yeah... Don't really need his services.  

That def sounds fake, but I would be giddy.

People are successfully trading this dude? Props, cause I picked him off the wire in two leagues and just have him sitting around on a team where I wasted a 4th round pick on him. Value couldn't be lower. 

3 hours ago, Tom Chambers said:

People are successfully trading this dude? Props, cause I picked him off the wire in two leagues and just have him sitting around on a team where I wasted a 4th round pick on him. Value couldn't be lower. 

Net SGA in one league straight-up to a team that's punting points/3's (just happened). 

In another league also managed to package him w/ Dwight Powell in exchange for Ayton to an owner that had both him and Collins, and was desperate for a warm body.  That was before it became evident DP would not reproduce his late 18/19 #'s and Draymond's mins limit was announced.  

Still haven't shipped him in one other league.  He hasn't been easy to move, for sure -- just gotta keep trying to find the right buyer.  He's worth something to someone. 

3 hours ago, Tom Chambers said:

I actually got a trade offer for PJ Tucker for their Draymond.  I took it just to see if it pans out.

5 hours ago, Tom Chambers said:

Yeh bro I waived him a week ago after his minutes announcement without even thinking a trade was an option lmao. Someone was annoyed with me in the league too because he wanted him and didn't have waiver preference. I didn't play fantasy last season so I forgot how much value a name holds up sometimes

I understand being frustrated, but waiving a player like Draymond? That takes courage I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

I understand being frustrated, but waiving a player like Draymond? That takes courage I guess.

f--- Draymond. Redick popped up on the waivers. You lose more than you win hesitating holding players imo. Ie I lost out on Devonte Graham because I was still assessing Gary Harris earlier this season

Yeah dude, I agree.  I picked him up wherever I could because f--- it, that's high upside.  But I wouldn't trade for him lol.  And god help that league where I actually drafted him.

It depends on your team and the circumstances. I recently dropped him as well after weeks of trying to set up basic trades (my league is entirely Golden State haters). Grabbed House Jr. Feeling alright about it

Edited by Needa
Spelling

On 12/7/2019 at 3:30 PM, Trench Mob said:

Some fake rumors of the Heat trading for him.

I actually wouldn't mind him though, depending on what we're sending away hypothetically. But yeah... Don't really need his services.  

I guess you're right, looks like they're showcasing him.

1 minute ago, cdrichar said:

showcasing him

It's no mystery to what Draymond is though. Put him on a competitive team, it will put them over the top.

But if he does go to the Heat, woot woot!

• Like 1

"Showcase" cause there's a 9 year old GM out there that doesn't remember how the most outspoken player on the most recent dynasty plays basketball.

• Haha 3

Any love for Draymond after today’s line? His minutes seem to be trending upwards the past 2 games.

4 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

Any love for Draymond after today’s line? His minutes seem to be trending upwards the past 2 games.

No. Hes a shell of his former self. Its the knicks.

1 minute ago, ovofnd said:

Great line. I’ll take what I can get at this stage 😂 There’s no moving him.

He used to have these kind of lines almost every game in the olden days. This is just a tease and i will never show him love again unless hes traded to a contender and becomes the loud mouth riding coat tails of superstar shooters to a championship then act like he was the sole reason for their success again. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

He used to have these kind of lines almost every game in the olden days. This is just a tease and i will never show him love again unless hes traded to a contender and becomes the loud mouth riding coat tails of superstar shooters to a championship then act like he was the sole reason for their success again. 

Just circumstance. No point trying to fight what we can’t control 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s a triple double with 4 steals amidst a tanking season with minutes volatility. I’ll take the line.

Just now, deathrazor said:

Triple dub and yet he is still sitting in our 8team waivers

Then why you're here talking to us bruh. Lol pick him up.

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Then why you're here talking to us bruh. Lol pick him up.

I'm streaming his spot and will get Vooch back soon so not keeping Dray long term anyhow.

1 hour ago, gmoneyb said:

Hahahaha he's had his 4 best games after I waive him. Love it. Then for the biggest slap in the face I'm matched up against who picked him up from waivers today who also has the guy I passed on for Draymond (Kemba) who is also killing me. Love it.

• Haha 3