Trench Mob

Draymond Green 2019-2020 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2019 season will be locked on 2020-06-14. Please finish any 2019 discussions here, and take any 2020 outlook discussions to the 2020 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2019 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

Message added by tonycpsu

11 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

So...is he for real now and worth picking up?

Where have you been? He's worth rostering in 12 team for a while already.

Playoffs start tomorrow and I think I may have to cut bait. Need another streaming spot and he's too iffy. I just wish I could see him out there with Steph.. I feel like he'll play forreal if Steph is back in the rotation.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, kane said:

If you still own this bum,better drop him ASAP...Those random rest/DNP is hurting your fantasy playoff hope,even if he play,those triple single can't help your team either

See...

his last 5 games

DNP
DNP
10 minutes and got ejected
DNP
DNP 

Don't own him but I think he will play when Steph does to build chemistry with Steph Dray and Wiggins together. 

F this fake injured clown who owes all his pay cheques to Steph & Klay. It would actually be a travesty if bum juice made the HOF. 

Yeah I'm upset. 

23 hours ago, taenggg said:

F this fake injured clown who owes all his pay cheques to Steph & Klay. It would actually be a travesty if bum juice made the HOF. 

Because you know exactly how the second half of his career will play out, right? 

Because scoring the rock is the only thing that matters in b-ball, right? 

Because popularity among opposing team's fan bases matters, right? 

You don't think he is deserving of the credit he has always gotten from Curry and Klay for enabling their team to execute that championship caliber defense for five consecutive seasons?  Lol 

22 minutes ago, 80version said:

Because you know exactly how the second half of his career will play out, right? 

Because scoring the rock is the only thing that matters in b-ball, right? 

Because popularity among opposing team's fan bases matters, right? 

You don't think he is deserving of the credit he has always gotten from Curry and Klay for enabling their team to execute that championship caliber defense for five consecutive seasons?  Lol 

We know how the second half of his career will play out, it's happening right now - trash. 

People actually believed Dray was a top 10 player at one point which is laughable. His reputation is based purely on playing alongside Curry, Klay and KD. 

He wouldn't have the luxury of flipping off refs if he didn't play with those players. Imagine him being drafted by the Knicks and trying to pull all the antics he does 😂

Man is a front runner plain and simple and had to recruit KD to get 2 more championships. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, taenggg said:

We know how the second half of his career will play out, it's happening right now - trash. 

People actually believed Dray was a top 10 player at one point which is laughable. His reputation is based purely on playing alongside Curry, Klay and KD. 

He wouldn't have the luxury of flipping off refs if he didn't play with those players. Imagine him being drafted by the Knicks and trying to pull all the antics he does 😂

Man is a front runner plain and simple and had to recruit KD to get 2 more championships. 

Ahh, okay, got it.  Not a valid, credible point of view, just your typical Dray hate...  Carry on then. 

Regarding fantasy implications, if you've held onto Draymond this late into the season waiting for a substantial ROI, well you only have yourself to blame for that.  The writing has been on the wall since November and there have been opportunities to deal the guy, in most leagues at least.  

On 3/2/2020 at 12:41 AM, hoopnking24 said:

Playoffs start tomorrow and I think I may have to cut bait. Need another streaming spot and he's too iffy. I just wish I could see him out there with Steph.. I feel like he'll play forreal if Steph is back in the rotation.

Yeah I'm hoping for that.  At least he's IR right now and I can hold him for what little hope I have for him.  Him playing with Steph and WIggins would be fun again.  Kinda strange that he likes to portray himself as a leader, but can't lead the group of youngsters, and his shooting is terrible now (wasn't good to being with) that he doesn't have top shooters drawing attention away. 

just signed with Converse

fantasy relevance - naught

Carry on gentlemen

16 hours ago, taenggg said:

Dray is 4th all-time in Warriors career VORP, only behind Curry, Mullin and Barry (per Basketball Reference).

Could he be trash the rest of his career? Sure.

But it's hard to argue the positive impact he's had on the Warriors, antics aside.

• Like 1

On waivers on my 12 team right now.. should I pick him up?

26 minutes ago, raaYUU said:

AC forum question 

1 hour ago, raaYUU said:

No,you will regret pick him up

I picked up him yesterday hoping he would return today to play alongside Curry.

However ended up sideline again today...

I have week 23 to start our playoff, is this bum worth stashing or should switch to other

FA like Cam Reddish, Dedmon?

I missed the days when we didn’t have social media. So we don’t find out how dumb these guys are. 

Living in the Bay Area and constantly having to deal with stupid local stations consider these “news”. 

Posted (edited)

Barkley is way better than Draymond would ever be we learned Draymond's a scrub without Curry KD and Klay, wasted a pick on this guy since he doesn't have his splash bros this year he doesn't even wanna play. 

Edited by megaplayboy
  • Like 1

No respect for Green. Big mouth and great in GSW system playing with other all star players. Without all stars his limitations were exposed.