bomont

Cam Newton 2019 Outlook

7 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

Is Grier the backup, or 3rd string? Last I heard from local radio guys down there is he is NOWHERE near ready to play.

Allen is #2 on Panthers depth chart

Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray both transferred out of Texas A&M in a span of 2 weeks because Kevin Sumlin horribly mismanaged them. 

They may now be about to play against each other this week as Carolina is at Arizona. 

20 minutes ago, Meets1 said:

We may be looking at an Andrew Luck situation again here soon.

I was just coming here to say this. It's got an ominous vibe. Injuries piling up. Doesn't look right on the field. Doesn't seem like himself at the podium. 

4 minutes ago, mjb03003 said:

I was just coming here to say this. It's got an ominous vibe. Injuries piling up. Doesn't look right on the field. Doesn't seem like himself at the podium. 

Only difference at this point is Luck is a big loss for the NFL. Scam has been a notorious sore loser and on the decline for some time now. Hopefully it's Allen time. 

• Like 1

I dropped him after Thursday and I won’t look back. Granted I have Wentz but still...He isn’t a great thrower, can’t run and his weapons are not great besides cmc. 

The reason his body language is bad is because he's facing a lot of adversity right now and he doesn't handle adversity well.  His foot is affecting his movement and his OL is a sieve.

If his foot heals and if Greg Little solidifies the OL when he returns from concussion, we'll see the old Cam again.  If ...

23 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I dropped him after Thursday and I won’t look back. Granted I have Wentz but still...He isn’t a great thrower, can’t run and his weapons are not great besides cmc. 

I did it, and I have Kyler Murray. 

1 hour ago, gufomel said:

Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray both transferred out of Texas A&M in a span of 2 weeks because Kevin Sumlin horribly mismanaged them. 

They may now be about to play against each other this week as Carolina is at Arizona. 

Ironically enough, Sumlin coaches in Arizona now (though not in the Phoenix area)

• Like 1

Well I wasn't a fan of Cam before, but now I really despise him.  I despise myself for even drafting this turd.  The fact that I took him before Brady makes me want to puke my brains out.

tenor.gif?itemid=5801784

giphy.gif

He was so hard to watch against TB, you know you suck when Jameis looks good in comparison.

Man. Some of you guys really hold a grudge, huh? Dude's been a productive to great FF QB for the better part of a decade, basically from the moment he was on the field as a rookie. For most of that time he got no protection from refs and defenders repeatedly laid hits on him in a way they weren't allowed to attack other QBs in the league. Now you're raging at him because he's....injured and "remember that time"ing a split second decision he made three-and-a-half years ago in a high stress situation? Hah. Ok. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

Man. Some of you guys really hold a grudge, huh? Dude's been a productive to great FF QB for the better part of a decade, basically from the moment he was on the field as a rookie. For most of that time he got no protection from refs and defenders repeatedly laid hits on him in a way they weren't allowed to attack other QBs in the league. Now you're raging at him because he's....injured and "remember that time"ing a split second decision he made three-and-a-half years ago in a high stress situation? Hah. Ok. 

Ankle injury or not, it’s apparent something is wrong with Cam. He looks noodle armed out there. Dropping him for Josh Allen. Cam was my bench guy anyway.

2 minutes ago, BLINDSIDERS said:

Ankle injury or not, it’s apparent something is wrong with Cam. He looks noodle armed out there. Dropping him for Josh Allen. Cam was my bench guy anyway.

oh yeah. no doubt. I agree with you on this point. I just don't understand the strong hate and feelings of betrayal in this thread, like Cam personally ****** up his ankle just to mess with some of these guys. 

4 minutes ago, yossarian said:

oh yeah. no doubt. I agree with you on this point. I just don't understand the strong hate and feelings of betrayal in this thread, like Cam personally ****** up his ankle just to mess with some of these guys. 

Heck no that isn’t the deal. Some people...

Just now, yossarian said:

Why so serious? I don't think anyone here hates Cam or even has any feelings at all towards him on a personal level. He's just a football player most of us have never met. He looks like twice run over crap though and clearly needs a week or a season off to try to get himself right. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There is no way this injury is real. Clearly a fake injury made up to save face. Cam is being benched for terrible QB play - make no mistake about it.

17 minutes ago, lsdm6 said:

There is no way this injury is real. Clearly a fake injury made up to save face. Cam is being benched for terrible QB play - make no mistake about it.

Doubtful they make up an injury to save face. 

28 minutes ago, lsdm6 said:

There is no way your comment is correct. Make no mistake about it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jsch08 said:

Doubtful they make up an injury to save face. 

Teams do it all the time. 

It's the polite way of benching someone.

4 minutes ago, Corleone said:

There is no way your comment is correct. Make no mistake about it.

I am 100% correct.

Cam is 0-8 in his last 8 games and is easily the worst passer in football.

Just now, lsdm6 said:

I am 100% correct.

Cam is 0-8 in his last 8 games and is easily the worst passer in football.

tenor.gif?itemid=4496663