Sign in to follow this  
milriver

KC stack?

Looks like one drafting late in a 10 team snake could draft Tyreek hill, Kelce, and pick up Damien Williams and Mahomes along the way.  

I could do worse?  Just a thought 

5 hours ago, milriver said:

Looks like one drafting late in a 10 team snake could draft Tyreek hill, Kelce, and pick up Damien Williams and Mahomes along the way.  

Its probably possible to get 2 or 3 of the 4. In my drafts at least so far Mahomes and Kelce have been pretty close to one another. Tyreek Hill right there too as well. These are all 12 team leagues though. I don't like stacking though so many players personally. The most I have done is Watson, Hopkins, and the Houston kicker. Though I had good backups for each though if something were to happen.

Edited by tobeyreichman18

I’m all form stacks in daily. For season long I guess it’s ok but I wouldn’t want 4 guys from the same team, to much risk. Plus I wouldn’t draft a QB early but if you are going to I’d stack Mahomes/ Kelce or Mahomes/Hill. 

IDK...if the team plane goes down or they all get a virus, your season is pretty much done.

While that stack looks great in theory, the problem is that almost all of those players are already somewhat overvalued because of how great KC's offense was last year. You're buying them with their peak potential already baked in. I can't see a stack based on buying a QB and TE at their peak value being a good deal. I think Kelce and Mahomes are too expensive. Fortunately I think anyone who wants to make the mistake of buying all of them at their current ADPs won't have a chance to anyways. They'll all go too early to get more than 2 of them.

37 minutes ago, TuesdaymorningQB said:

While that stack looks great in theory, the problem is that almost all of those players are already somewhat overvalued because of how great KC's offense was last year. You're buying them with their peak potential already baked in. I can't see a stack based on buying a QB and TE at their peak value being a good deal. I think Kelce and Mahomes are too expensive. Fortunately I think anyone who wants to make the mistake of buying all of them at their current ADPs won't have a chance to anyways. They'll all go too early to get more than 2 of them.

Also...thinking about it...you're subjecting yourself to extreme injury risk and betting that Mahomes doesn't get hurt.  If that were to happen, you'd be taking hits on everyone of your high draft pick players on top of losing your starting QB.

Edited by K197040
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 7:05 AM, milriver said:

Yep, but it's such a very specific list that the chance of achieving it is slim. All of them are between picks #15-25, so I don't see it happening.