Kaboom

Derrick White 2019-2020 Outlook

20 hours ago, RingMyBell said:

Pop always jerks this guys minutes around early in the season.  Hes so much better than that garbage SG they start.

Forbes runs with the starting unit over Maximum Derrick because they feature DJM and DDR as starters, neither of which are great floor spacers.  I do agree DW is a superior all around player than Forbes, but he is not as potent from distance and creates problems for SA on offense when nobody is able to drain 3's consistently.    

• Like 1

I dunno what to do with this guy,any chance he gets as good was he was last year?  He will probably need an injury to be relevant?

10 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

I dunno what to do with this guy,any chance he gets as good was he was last year?  He will probably need an injury to be relevant?

Injury or trade. If DeRozan gets dealt it should open up opportunities for him.

But at the rate things are going SA might shake things up anyway. They look terrible.  

If the rumours of AG for Derozan are true, that'd be great for White's value. They could start him and Murray together in the backcourt and have AG spacing the 3. Can also move AG to the 4 in some lineups with LA at the 5 and Carroll at the 3 etc. DDR lack of spacing is the only reason they cant start their best backcourt. Dec 15th trade doors open?

1 hour ago, RingMyBell said:

He's so talented yet plays like a scrub so often, I dont get it.

He definitely has the potential ... dude was such a stud to-wards last season... I really don't get it.. he's left on the WW at the moment 

White is just a streamer imo. There’s just no consistency in the Spurs rotation and Derrick White himself isn’t playing well. He just passes it off and stands in the corners all game. He’s not getting steals or blocks, his assist and rebounds are almost non existent too. 

Does anyone else feel like the whole Spurs team is just half assing everything trying to force a change through either trade or Management/Coaching change?

31 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Murray and him together recently .. anything to see here 

probably not but i’m streaming him for tomorrow 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

probably not but i’m streaming him for tomorrow 

kind of glad woods got the O tag .. had full rosters for Friday and Saturday and had to sit him. I was thinking Derrick for tomorrow 

5 hours ago, JohnFosh said:

Any hopes for this kid?

I happened to stream him and am going to hold for the week 

26+ minutes 3 games in a row (with nice lines) and with 3 wins in a row.  Dare I say White's arrow is pointing ever so slightly up.