Kaboom

Derrick White 2019-2020 Outlook

I have a hard time trusting him. He had a few monster performances recently and went right back to being irrelevant. DeRozan has time to rest during the asb. Pops will pop

Drop Bogdan for White due to poor Sac Kings playoff schedule and juicy Spurs 

Sounds like Murray will be out a while. Buckle up boys! League winning Derrick White is here.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RedMamba said:

Maximum Derrick is finally unleashed

Why am I seeing Josh Lloyd call him that too? Lol. Is that his nickname?

dropped shake milton for him. need them 3's and juicy out of position stocks. 

26 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Doesnt seem smart to drop Milton for White if you need 3s...

29 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Might have to file this one away as a "whoops".  

Milton's hitting for 3+ 3PM and 2 stocks per game over the last 15 days, and there is no indication Ben Simmons is returning soon.  

27 minutes ago, 80version said:

Might have to file this one away as a "whoops".  

Milton's hitting for 3+ 3PM and 2 stocks per game over the last 15 days, and there is no indication Ben Simmons is returning soon.  

agreed, might've been hasty but going to go based off opportunity once embiid and richardson comes back. versus a banged up spurs team. 

6 minutes ago, brosephd said:

agreed, might've been hasty but going to go based off opportunity once embiid and richardson comes back. versus a banged up spurs team. 

Eh, you might get a fall off in threes but you may not regret it too much overall.  White has been doing well WITH Murray there and will hopefully get a boost with him out.  And yeah, those out of position blocks are crazy.  Shake does give you the steals but White is giving you crazy blocks.

Potential playoff round/league difference maker on our hands! Leash is long here, likely not needed. Can't wait for tonight's game!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Officially starting. Let's roll.

Had an irrational fear that somehow, someway Pop would start and give Patty Mills 30 minutes. Relieved.

God Fantasy has aged me this year 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Had an irrational fear that somehow, someway Pop would start and give Patty Mills 30 minutes. Relieved.

God Fantasy has aged me this year 

It technically can still happen, White plays 24, Patty plays 30 off the bench -_- 

Edited by DezedandConfused

Had him and dropped him for pascall because he had a subpar outing last game 

yeah I'm retiring from this fantasy gig...way too stressful nowadays with all the injuries and load managament/rest

• Like 1

Lol, already has a block.  Glad this game is on TV so we can see what we're working with.

5 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Lol, already has a block.  Glad this game is on TV so we can see what we're working with.

already with 4 assists, 2 rebs, and a block....mannnnnn I F'ed up dropping this guy!!!! WHY!!!! 

1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

already with 4 assists, 2 rebs, and a block....mannnnnn I F'ed up dropping this guy!!!! WHY!!!! 

SA has 4 games in week 23 if that makes you feel better.

Posted (edited)

Really like this guy's game.  Takes man to man defense seriously, has good vision when he's running point, hustles on offense to find open spots when DeRozan is running point (and DeRozan has been finding him), just had a nice put back dunk cutting to the basket at the perfect time.  Take your time Murray.

Edit: Just played Doncic perfectly on a drive straight at him, swiped down and smacked the ball out of his hands and got called for his third foul, Pop challenged and it was overturned.  I'm actually wondering why the overturn didn't result in White getting credited for a third block because that was a clear layup attempt.

Edited by CharlesCC2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Really like this guy's game.  Takes man to man defense seriously, has good vision when he's running point, hustles on offense to find open spots when DeRozan is running point (and DeRozan has been finding him), just had a nice put back dunk cutting to the basket at the perfect time.  Take your time Murray.

Edit: Just played Doncic perfectly on a drive straight at him, swiped down and smacked the ball out of his hands and got called for his third foul, Pop challenged and it was overturned.  I'm actually wondering why the overturn didn't result in White getting credited for a third block because that was a clear layup attempt.

Looks like the block counted now. 3 blocks and a steal at the half. Let's gooooooo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1