• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His name is Dunn. Kris Dunn.

Keep your expectations low boys, Pop’s senile a** will start Eubanks at PG 

He hasn't been own city all season

Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

Holy what a line! We think this is sustainable?

Maybe not stock(s) like tonight, but everything else + the peripherals I don't see why not. What a come up grabbing this dude, a small victory at least after dropping Dejounte. 

• Like 1
Just now, RunCMC said:

Maybe not stock(s) like tonight, but everything else + the peripherals I don't see why not. What a come up grabbing this dude, a small victory at least after dropping Dejounte. 

I’m sold. The blocks have been there all year in limited minutes. Dropping Beasley for him 

9 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I’m sold. The blocks have been there all year in limited minutes. Dropping Beasley for him 

Oh most definitely , he's going to get alot of stocks now with starter minutes . Just nothing like tonights line , these kinda games will be sprinkled in here and there . But I could see him average 1+ Steals & 1.5 Blks moving forward . And that's a low end projection 

Went to a nets and spurs game recently, and as a joke cause i had no fantasy players playing i added derrick white..jus to make it fun...he dropped 19 pts with 3 blocks and 1 steal..AND hes still on my team, what a player. Cant beat percentages, stocks and now even assists!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wowee what a line. it was so weird I had read the news about Murray earlier in the day then later on I was looking at my wire and browsed right past him for some reason not putting 2 and 2 together lolll. Then when my arch rival made the add it clicked. dudes gna ball out as rotoworld loves to say

9 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

wowee what a line. it was so weird I had read the news about Murray earlier in the day then later on I was looking at my wire and browsed right past him for some reason not putting 2 and 2 together lolll. Then when my arch rival made the add it clicked. dudes gna ball out as rotoworld loves to say

i know what you mean. sometimes you see someone add someone and think now why would someone add that bum. few hrs later you see some injury news and you’re like ahh thats why. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, brosephd said:

i know what you mean. sometimes you see someone add someone and think now why would someone add that bum. few hrs later you see some injury news and you’re like ahh thats why. 

Cough aron baynes cough