qpeeters

Miles Bridges 2019-2020 Outlook

22 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

there is nothing pointing out that Miles with be top 70 this year, not even top 100.

Yeah except for when you combine his per36s from last year with his minutes from this year and expect his steals and turnovers not to be unrealistically bad for a decent sized sample. Go ahead and drop him.

29 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Mate, Josh Lloyd is a meme guy. His website is good, but his comments will lose you the league more often than win it. Followed him last year to check what all the hype was about and was greatly dissapointed. He is extremely biased, there is nothing pointing out that Miles with be top 70 this year, not even top 100. He is not even closing the games for Hornets, doesn't have a chemistry with his teamate basicly nothing is going his way right now.

Try to trade him if there is some Josheep in your league for some top 100 player.  

Josh may be a meme but @MilesBridgesBetterThanZion be the truth

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, miasma16 said:

Yeah except for when you combine his per36s from last year with his minutes from this year and expect his steals and turnovers not to be unrealistically bad for a decent sized sample. Go ahead and drop him.

Combine his per36 of last year. Lol, not even going to try to explain why this is so stupid. Then expect his steals to magicly improve for no reason whatsoever. It is obvious to anyone who ever watched him play that he is not a good stealer. How long is a period of wait for admiting this?  Tos will improve for sure, he'll start losing playing time, but I can hardly call that a good thing. 
I was mistaken in my first post. 
NOT A DROP, try to find Josheeps and trade him for something, anything is good. When he starts playing only 20 mins, even the sheeepest of the sheeps will realise that he is not worth a penny. 
Contrary to some other players, Miles is not a trash one, he is just a guy in a terrible situation. Sad thing is that everyone believed that Cha would be his team, unfortunately there are a lot of players higher on that list than him. Things are unlikely to change, so enough is enough. 

10 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Keep overreacting in November, i'd love to scoop him in another league. 

I feel you may be slightly biased

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Original joke right here. Drop city guys seriously. 

there was no joke

7 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

My apologies. Congratulations are in order, you stated the blatantly obvious.

be like me pumping up the Bobby Sura thread in 2001

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

dropped em in my 10 teamer since you got options in shallow league but he's still a hold in 12 team+

I don't know man. I think I can get better production by streaming in 12 team. I mean even PJ Washington is more productive than him.

I'll hold for another week at best since it's still fairly early into the season. 

Edited by heero78

1 minute ago, heero78 said:

I don't know man. I think I can get better production by streaming in 12 team. I mean even PJ Washington is more productive than him.

I'll hold for another week at best since it's still fairly early into the season. 

i change my position maybe 14 teams+ lol

18 minutes ago, Quazza said:

be like me pumping up the Bobby Sura thread in 2001

Grew up watching Bobby Sura plays high school ball. Dude was the truth. Been waiting for the right opportunity to drop that comment 😂

Carry on...

Edited by centerfield_ballhawk
  • Haha 2

Anyone else anticipated a respectable game against the sorry Knicks, and then planned on selling high right after? Goddamnit man....the WW is dry af, so I have no choice but to hold due to his supposed "upside"....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justaguy said:

Anyone else anticipated a respectable game against the sorry Knicks

I did think this. Won't be dropping, but he'll be the Napoleon to my bench's Elba for a while, with no bridges to the mainland.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, AomineDaiki05 said:

Mate, Josh Lloyd is a meme guy. His website is good, but his comments will lose you the league more often than win it. Followed him last year to check what all the hype was about and was greatly dissapointed. He is extremely biased, there is nothing pointing out that Miles with be top 70 this year, not even top 100. He is not even closing the games for Hornets, doesn't have a chemistry with his teamate basicly nothing is going his way right now.

Try to trade him if there is some Josheep in your league for some top 100 player.  

Josh just double-downed and said he's a hold despite tonight's performance.