thebadferret

Terry McLaurin 2019 Outlook

As long as keenum gets to play ROS Terry will be solid WR2. If Colt or haskins play he's fringe flex play. Possible bench guy. 

6 hours ago, eg4190 said:

If you’re not willing to start a guy against the Dolphins, you might as well drop him.

Some of us are sitting here with Hopkins, JuJu, Godwin, F1, and Gallup in so it's not always that easy fella. 

1 hour ago, tatddy said:

Some of us are sitting here with Hopkins, JuJu, Godwin, F1, and Gallup in so it's not always that easy fella. 

We can't all play in 2 team leagues

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

We can't all play in 2 team leagues

In one of my 10 teamers I have Kupp, Thielen, Boyd, Evans, Allen, Kittle, Gordon and Dorsett.

2 minutes ago, ponziacs said:

In one of my 10 teamers I have Kupp, Thielen, Boyd, Evans, Allen, Kittle, Gordon and Dorsett.

Cool story broski, and your rbs are likely as thin as your... 😂

1 minute ago, Tghetty said:

Cool story broski, and your rbs are likely as thin as your... 😂

Henry, Lindsay, Breida and Coleman.

4 minutes ago, ponziacs said:

Not a keeper league. Yahoo Pro League auction.

Trade up what you think your rb2 is and theilen or kupp for a rb1 if someone will bite.  

43 minutes ago, ponziacs said:

Why are you in the Terry McLaurin thread bragging about your totally real roster that doesn't even contain Terry McLaurin?

17 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Why are you in the Terry McLaurin thread bragging about your totally real roster that doesn't even contain Terry McLaurin?

I have him on 5 of 7 teams and was replying to your earlier comment.

Edited by ponziacs

On 10/8/2019 at 1:01 AM, RunCMC said:

I mean they still gotta throw the ball to someone right ... Terry is a great start this week vs MIA , all things considered. Folks are tripping out for what exactly lol , he still had a halfway decent game against NE yesterday. 7 targets , 3 receptions for 51 yards . In what world is that a horrible stat line . Mike Evans says Hi , and his goose egg to go along with him lol . Moving forward Terry will be just fine , he's a super talented kid .

It must be underlined and italicized that the 51 yards were 51 out of McCoy’s whole 119 of the day. 

I think, unless you have much better options, you have to start F1 this week despite the QB mess and coaching change. This is the dumpster fire of Miami we're talking about. Had it been any other team, I might have second thoughts. But if you're not gonna start this cat against a high school defense, then when will you?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but were you guys aware Terry was matchup against Gilmore last week? Check out the move he puts on at the :27 mark. That was sick! I'm definitely starting this cat against the DOLPHINS.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but were you guys aware Terry was matchup against Gilmore last week? Check out the move he puts on at the :27 mark. That was sick! I'm definitely starting this cat against the DOLPHINS.

He'll see a lot of Xavien Howard, but yeah, must start anyways.

1 hour ago, RoseLin23 said:

I think, unless you have much better options, you have to start F1 this week despite the QB mess and coaching change. This is the dumpster fire of Miami we're talking about. Had it been any other team, I might have second thoughts. But if you're not gonna start this cat against a high school defense, then when will you?

This is why I am probably starting him.  I have more reservations than most, primarily because of his QB situation, but it occurred to me that if I'm not gonna start him against Miami, why is he still on my team?  I should cut him.  It's not like the QB situation is going to get better here.

Keenum is playing fire those engines up!!!  Vroom Vroom 

Edited by NyZD
  • Like 5

Miami - Wash game might be pretty exciting.  I bet both teams are looking at this game as their best chance not to go 0-16.  They'll be playing hard.

Cmon baby let the good times roll !! Please Keenum be the QB for the foreseeable future. Let Haskins take as much time he needs, to learn this offense properly. 

5 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

Well he was one of the best wr in the league first few games vs very tough opposition. Keenum is just good enough they him some touches late in games after the other team has quit trying. 

The Keenum news is certainly good, but he could be benched by halftime. Unlikely against the Dolphins, but the risk is always there. I'd still try to avoid if I had decent options.