thebadferret

Terry McLaurin 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2020.]

Message added by tonycpsu

Im dropping him if keenum doesn’t start

[...]

at this point i rather start davante parker whos available as FA

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

10 hours ago, konstao said:

Im dropping him if keenum doesn’t start

[...]

at this point i rather start davante parker whos available as FA

Yeah I'd say if you're desperate for bodies and underwater record-wise he's a drop w/no Keenum - on an extended basis. He is absolutely not startable with Haskins. We all knew Haskins was a "project" QB - he was not supposed to be starting this soon.

If at all possible hold and bench for now - simply wait for Keenum to come back. But I'd blame no one who's in a bye week crunch for dropping him, since the Keenum situation doesn't look good this week.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, konstao said:

Haskins is making the start

goodbye sweet prince

source.gif

• Haha 2

I assume everyone will be sitting F1 this week. But my question for ya'll is will you be dropping this cat or is he still worth a hold?

Just now, RoseLin23 said:

I assume everyone will be sitting F1 this week. But my question for ya'll is will you be dropping this cat or is he still worth a hold?

Still a hold for me. 

Probably Haskins for the ROS now. We all have to pray he looks close to competent after a week to prep... Please. 

10 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

I dropped him. But im on a loosing streak and need to win now

if i were near the playoffs I would hold

1 hour ago, RoseLin23 said:

Really depends on your league and your WR situation. In a 10-teamer I think you could make a very strong case that he's a drop. 12-teamer, especially with 3 WRs he'd be a definite hold. If Haskins is as bad as we've seen this week and following the bye they'll bench him. 

21 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

He’s a strong hold for me. Got a great playoff schedule with if Keenum finds his way back to starter 

Same here , thinking bigger picture here week 15 & 16 . Great matchups & Terry can help you win a chip if Keenum is starting. 

4 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Really depends on your league and your WR situation. In a 10-teamer I think you could make a very strong case that he's a drop. 12-teamer, especially with 3 WRs he'd be a definite hold. If Haskins is as bad as we've seen this week and following the bye they'll bench him. 

Will they though? Is a 1-9 team going to reinsert a veteran over giving a rookie more experience? I honestly don't know the answer. 

Just now, ajs723 said:

Will they though? Is a 1-9 team going to reinsert a veteran over giving a rookie more experience? I honestly don't know the answer. 

If they were smart to avoid mentally damaging his confidence. I think Case will be back as soon as he is ready.

1 minute ago, Dalton Gang said:

If they were smart to avoid mentally damaging his confidence. I think Case will be back as soon as he is ready.

But they aren’t smart. It’s Haskins job ROS

1 minute ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

But they aren’t smart. It’s Haskins job ROS

Only if he can actually competently play a full game. They will go back to a healthy Keenum if Haskins continues to be a hot, smelly mess with the the football.

2 minutes ago, Dalton Gang said:

This. They’ve made it clear Case would start if healthy. Unless Haskins has a great game this week I don’t see why that would change. And we all know a great game this week is extremely unlikely. And if he does have a great game in Buff we’ll be feeling a lot better about him at the helm.

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

You never believed , did you

I’m a lifelong diehard Skins fan...trust me, I wanted to believe. And I believe in Terry long term. 
But I’ve seen and heard way too much these past few weeks to trust ANYONE in this offense. 

Callahan will be happy running it 50 times and losing 10-3 every single week, because it will please Danny and Bruce that they “are close” and didn’t get blown out. 

2 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Yeah I don't either. Generally a team will let the rookie play it out, but if Haskins goes for sub 100 yards and a few INTs I just don't know how you run him out there again. 

7 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Yeah I don't either. Generally a team will let the rookie play it out, but if Haskins goes for sub 100 yards and a few INTs I just don't know how you run him out there again. 

Right, if he goes full Nathan Peterman, they have to save face. But if he's just regular bad, who knows. 

• Like 1