UcanTry

Justice Hill 2019 Outlook

23 minutes ago, yossarian said:

am i reading that chart wrong or does Hill have like...no agility?

no, you're reading the chart correctly

but if you press "X" while hitting "L2" JHill gets an agility turbo

40519717420834e6ec3ecce09c01d6c9.gif

• Haha 1

No agility means he is a strong , fast plodder. He will hit the pile with speed and strength

We should just rank and draft all players based on their sparq score. Makes sense right?

Edited by m_cox22
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, m_cox22 said:

We should just rank and draft all players based on their sparq score. Makes sense right?

Mike gesicki over kelce!

• Like 1

Justice Hill would be a late round sleeper RB pick.

Why is everyone talking about Hill as if he's a Madden player? There are so many bad takes in this thread from internet warriors who have obviously never seen him play. Go to Youtube and watch some of his college tape, it takes like 5 minutes of your time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CawCaw said:

Justice Hill would be a late round sleeper RB pick.

This is largely (and obviously) league dependent. I am extraordinarily high on him and took him near the end of the 5th in my draft today, it's a league of sharps (and also 16 teams) and I had several angry texts from guys that thought he'd make it to them in the top of the next Rd...

Edited by ST. STEVEN
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, m_cox22 said:

No, but when you’re looking for deep fliers, I would rather pick up those with high sparq scores vs ones with low scores. How many starting rbs have s---y athleticism? Do you think it helps that position?

27 minutes ago, ellie826 said:

No, but when you’re looking for deep fliers, I would rather pick up those with high sparq scores vs ones with low scores. How many starting rbs have s---y athleticism? Do you think it helps that position?

I can agree with that but i wouldn’t categorize Justice as a deep flier. The reason I posted that was because of people knocking Justices low athleticism metric. If people viewed the tape they would understand the last thing he’s lacking is athleticism. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, m_cox22 said:

I can agree with that but i wouldn’t categorize Justice as a deep flier. The reason I posted that was because of people knocking Justices low athleticism metric. If people viewed the tape they would understand the last thing he’s lacking is athleticism. 

Lol, I thought you were saying his athleticism didn’t matter. His agility score is 0 because he didn’t even test for those and yes, his tape shows how much agility he has.

We who drafted him think he's Kamara II: Electric Bugaloo.

Half will drop him too early. The other half will profit.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Proteus said:

We who drafted him think he's Kamara II: Electric Bugaloo.

Half will drop him too early. The other half will profit.

I think that’s key here. It will take some time and I bet most people will drop too early.

He’s got a little Barry in him and even some Walter with those long strides before a cut/dart. 

I’m in. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

He’s got a little Barry in him and even some Walter with those long strides before a cut/dart. 

I’m in. 

Start and stop ability looks exactly as Barry Sanders did it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

This is largely (and obviously) league dependent. I am extraordinarily high on him and took him near the end of the 5th in my draft today, it's a league of sharps (and also 16 teams) and I had several angry texts from guys that thought he'd make it to them in the top of the next Rd...

You're saying you took him inside the top 80? in a redraft? 

He looks good but still feel like Ravens will give Gus a decent amount of touches behind Ingram as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I’m in. 

Drooling

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I’m in. 

Damn he does look good and he has that knack of shedding tacklers. I'm definitely targeting him late now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I’m in. 

What I love about these highlights is that it's not your typical college film where the player is running through a massive hole and just showing his speed. This shows his cutting ability, balance, vision, patience, toughness etc. He seems to be a natural catcher of the ball. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mongidig said:

What I love about these highlights is that it's not your typical college film where the player is running through a massive hole and just showing his speed. This shows his cutting ability, balance, vision, patience, toughness etc. He seems to be a natural catcher of the ball. 

Ok, kid got skills, that's clear. But he also has a ton of RBs and LJax in front of him, and I still think that's a problem.

• Like 2

Just now, Boudewijn said:

Ok, kid got skills, that's clear. But he also has a ton of RBs and LJax in front of him, and I still think that's a problem.

He's my number 5 RB. Clearly we will have to see how things shake out during the season. I think he has a great shot at being fantasy relevant at some point. 

6 hours ago, cs3 said:

You're saying you took him inside the top 80? in a redraft? 

78th overall, but it is a 16 team keeper league--can keep 3 MAX that slot into your 1st-3rd Rd picks. So it's a bit of a different animal.

For reference D Henderson went 10 picks before I selected Hill, Darwin 4 prior.