doomz

Kristaps Porzingis 2019-2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, mackdonald said:

Where did this come from...

Happened during warm ups.

So no cause yet? Ankle or knee going up for a layup or something? Literally came out of left field im hoping and by the lack of news its nothing serious.

Didn't this same knee bother him earlier this season as well?

The RW blurbers are trying to play it off as no big deal because it's "to his non-surgically repaired knee" but let's not act like dudes haven't over compensated and hurt their previously "good" knee/ankle/whatever before trying to protect their damaged limb.

I hope this is nothing major as I'm already ravished by injuries and barely hanging on as it is in my big money league.

• Like 1

Of course, the coach isn't going to have much information given that the decision to not play him occurred right before the start of the game. It could be serious or it could be simple soreness.  However, I think the blog writer made a premature assumption that it is serious just because the coach couldn't give a time table. 

• Like 1

Kristaps Porzingis (sore right knee) is listed as questionable for Thursday's game vs. the Nets.

I posted like three years ago how this guy is always knicked up/hurt. People were like how can you say that. Well......................I moved on three years ago

1 minute ago, canilogon said:

I posted like three years ago how this guy is always knicked up/hurt. People were like how can you say that. Well......................I moved on three years ago

Yes you have been right for the last three years. Please keep us updated on the next 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, WonkaWorld said:

Didn't this same knee bother him earlier this season as well?

The RW blurbers are trying to play it off as no big deal because it's "to his non-surgically repaired knee" but let's not act like dudes haven't over compensated and hurt their previously "good" knee/ankle/whatever before trying to protect their damaged limb.

I hope this is nothing major as I'm already ravished by injuries and barely hanging on as it is in my big money league.

You seem surprised that RW writers who consistently quote the wrong stats and don't proofread their blurbs think they're health professionals 😂

Like you say, there's actually a greater chance of injuring the non-surgical knee...but what would I know, I'm not a journalist

3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Cuff with kleber 😯

Probably dependent on league size. 10 team and under questionable. 16 team up already rostered. 14 I’d say sure if available. That leaves 12 teamers which probably is dependent on roster and weighing options available. 

8 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Probably dependent on league size. 10 team and under questionable. 16 team up already rostered. 14 I’d say sure if available. That leaves 12 teamers which probably is dependent on roster and weighing options available. 

Well of course I'd say he's worth an add in 12 and higher. I don't really consider 10 team leagues lol.

• Like 1

You know guys, this could just be common knee pain that they're playing safe with given his history. My money is on that.

25 minutes ago, yung_fetty said:

This dude just got tagged "without a time table to return"

Uh Oh

Hes been at no timetable since tuesday dude.

I’m wondering how many games I get from starting him in a weekly league for next week. 

20 hours ago, mackdonald said:

I’m wondering how many games I get from starting him in a weekly league for next week. 

Total guess here but he will play 2, possibly 3 games out of 4 this week.

As far as I know they've done no MRI on the knee and if they have then they've kept it under wraps. Either way, I'm starting to relax a little bit and I do think this is likely just a minor issue.

I’m going to fire him up in my weekly hoping to get 3 games out of him. 

Ride or die

• Like 1

Just curious would you guys rather have KP or Devonte' Graham?

the injury is annoying