Sign in to follow this  
fenwaypawk

Keep Melvin Gordon or mike Williams?

Normally this would be an easy decision in keeping Gordon, but with holdout still looming I’m definitely concerned. I don’t want to end up with a Bell situation. If I decide to not keep him, I have mike Williams as my back up with a 10th rnd pick value. No tyrell Williams, and potentially Gordon could give him a lot more value. I also have the first pick, and will be drafting kamara. 

What would you you guys recommend?

I'd still lean towards Gordon. I like Mike Williams a lot in long-term formats, but I think you're still getting more overall value from Gordon, even if he ends up missing time. 

Nvm... apparently they don’t allow new people joining to keep any players from team they’re taking over from previous year. Buy-in is too rich to start at at a disadvantage. Thanks for the input guys. 

1 hour ago, fenwaypawk said:

Nvm... apparently they don’t allow new people joining to keep any players from team they’re taking over from previous year. Buy-in is too rich to start at at a disadvantage. Thanks for the input guys. 

Why would anyone join?

3 hours ago, fenwaypawk said:

That doesn't make any sense. If you buy into a keeper league you should even be able to negotiate a bit.

Good riddance!

16 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

That doesn't make any sense. If you buy into a keeper league you should even be able to negotiate a bit.

Good riddance!

Yeah, I tried negotiating with Williams, but was told they’d put it to a vote. Informed me there would be no guarantee. Feel bad for the person taking my place. 

• Like 1

Even though Gordon will likely sit out all year, you still gotta keep him