Trench Mob

T.J. Warren 2019-2020 Outlook

His fantasy value and trade value are so far apart. Looks most of us are best served riding the gravy train and hoping it stays good. 

16 minutes ago, rando said:

His fantasy value and trade value are so far apart. Looks most of us are best served riding the gravy train and hoping it stays good. 

It’s because they either don’t understand the value he brings or they think Oladipo is going to really hurt his value when he gets back. 

It’s a shame people after all these years still don’t quite understand, but those of us who do and understand the importance of having his efficiency win having him so it’s all good.

I wouldn’t worry about it staying good. He will always be able to get Buckets!

23 pts and 3 stls in first half,continue outplay his ADP

Not watching tonight, but curious how much of TJ’s buckets are coming off feeds from Dipo? 

won't return,head injury,seems will be concussion

Edited by kane

Yall need to calm down, its just a concussion. Hes been consistent all season. Amazing how i still havent been able to trade this guy all season. People are so afraid of his injuries.

40 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Yall need to calm down, its just a concussion. Hes been consistent all season. Amazing how i still havent been able to trade this guy all season. People are so afraid of his injuries.

Also logjam in the Pacers after Oladipo comeback

13 hours ago, ludriculp said:

Also logjam in the Pacers after Oladipo comeback

LogJam? Since when Oladipo plays SF?

4 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

LogJam? Since when Oladipo plays SF?

He’s probably talking about usage, instead of minutes.

Edited by simon

1 minute ago, simon said:

He’s probably talking about usage, instead of minutes.

Awww okay. If anything the only two negatives I see are in Jeremy Lamb and the Holidays.

This concussion is going to put Warren out for at least two weeks. He’s had a history of head injuries in the past. And with the ASB right around the corner, My guess is he returns after. Thoughts anyone?

1 hour ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

This concussion is going to put Warren out for at least two weeks. He’s had a history of head injuries in the past. And with the ASB right around the corner, My guess is he returns after. Thoughts anyone?

They're trying to bring Oladipo back into the flow with first-string so sitting one guy does make sense. 

I don't know about two weeks but wouldn't be surprised if they extend his rest and also someone mentioned it's related to Warren's injury history. 

1 hour ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

Exactly. Perfect timing to so now more usage to oladipo 

2 hours ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

Well they have 6 games before the break, but i feel like 6 games is a bit much for a concussion even with his injury history. His own teammate Brogdon only sat out 2 games (1 week). At the very least he should be able to return for those last 2 before the break.

4 hours ago, Boomdizzle88 said:

Wouldn’t be shocked at all.... imo I think he sits 3 games though 

14 hours ago, jay_00 said:

Well they have 6 games before the break, but i feel like 6 games is a bit much for a concussion even with his injury history. His own teammate Brogdon only sat out 2 games (1 week). At the very least he should be able to return for those last 2 before the break.

They need to give him the injured tag. Why are so many teams so quiet about their injured players? Its BS.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. Yeah I’m on the outside looking in for the playoffs, and my league doesn’t have an IR spot. I’ll need to drop him because I’m in a win now. My guess is he will be out 2-3 weeks. Last season he missed 4 weeks with a similar injury and it cost me holding on to him.