Trench Mob

T.J. Warren 2019-2020 Outlook

6 hours ago, bksm said:

Did he get injured? 2 points in 9 minutes 1-5 fg 

Pacers aren't playing their starters anymore this preseason (as of the 1st half of last night's game).  My guess is he just got an early start to his end of preseason.

4 hours ago, fantasm said:

Wat do you guys think he'll average this season?

I’m having no problem with his production per game breaking his ADP. The question is how many games he will miss? 20 games maybe. 

• Thanks 1

LOVE this guy as a sleeper. 

If you're in the 80's, gotta consider taking him...Top-50 upside due to his low t/o rate.

If he falls to you in the 100's, MUST DRAFT

• Like 1

Great versatility with SF/PF spots which is an area I desperately need..... worth drafting over Rubio, Satoransky, BroLo, Prince??

apart from points and 3s what can he offer?

23 minutes ago, Muggsy said:

Great versatility with SF/PF spots which is an area I desperately need..... worth drafting over Rubio, Satoransky, BroLo, Prince??

apart from points and 3s what can he offer?

very good FG%(near 50%) and low to,also give you around 1.1-1.2 stls and 0.6 blks

I wonder who will be getting more usage between him and Lamb. Seems both are poised for a great season but Warren is more injury prone.

15 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

I wonder who will be getting more usage between him and Lamb. Seems both are poised for a great season but Warren is more injury prone.

I say TJ is in for a great year. Due to a new franchise and with Dipo out (I dont see him coming back and being as great as he was previously this season). Knocking on wood he doesn't get dinged up but I see top 75 potential out of TJ this year.

3 minutes ago, axiom20XX said:

got him in the 12th, based on what i'm reading, I got a steal?

yup warren if stay healthy is basically a less rebs Tobias harris but you draft him 5 rounds later.

Love TJ, but he gets weird injuries. Still can't get over that lost season with the mysterious head injury...

Got him in the 10th. Kinda need rebs but I couldn't let him slide any further. What kinda rebounding numbers can we expect out of him? Any way he hits 5 rpg? 

1 minute ago, Nazyef said:

Got him in the 10th. Kinda need rebs but I couldn't let him slide any further. What kinda rebounding numbers can we expect out of him? Any way he hits 5 rpg? 

Prob not but close, he avged 4 last season. Also rebounds are one of the easiest stats to get for cheap to fill out the roster.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

When he first emerged onto the scene he had several double doubles. Probably not happening in Indiana with the bigs they have. But there could be games he gets  7 or 8.

• Thanks 1

I feel people are really underestimating what TJ Buckets will do this year..  his usage is going to sky rocket.. hes shown hes a very good bucket getter in the NBA.. he is going to be counted on to play defense now.. on a new team with playoff aspirations after playing for a dead end organization. .oh and hes pissed off that he was traded for cash!!   Let's see.. hes 27 years old?  You add all this up and hes gong bonkers this year.  

floor of 20,5,1.5  2treys, 1.2 steals , 0.7 blks ,   48%, 80%.. 1.7 TOs..  top 50 easily in 9-cat roto. maybe top 35.

All aboard!!! Choo choo!

• Like 2

He's way underrated in fantasy, which seems to be properly negated by the sense that he's only good for ~50 games a season. Strikes me as a great slide target, so he can vastly outperform his ADP while he's healthy and then not completely crush your soul when his body gives out.

It was his hip.  He’ll be back in February I’m sure