Trench Mob

T.J. Warren 2019-2020 Outlook

Rounding into form fellas! Wait till he gets into a groove 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

God i wanna trade this guy so bad. Why cant he put up 3 good games in a row at least? Hit some damn threes too

watching the game,he is ignore in their offense this game,Brogdon,Sabonis and Lamb just dominate the ball and shot

4 minutes ago, kane said:

watching the game,he is ignore in their offense this game,Brogdon,Sabonis and Lamb just dominate the ball and shot

Well hes taken 8 shots, hes just not making them. Lambs only taken 1 more shot than him.

I already got rid of him. Use him right, he can be an offensive force. He's just not a 3D guy. When his shots not falling, it'd be a hollow line (4 steals were fluky i guess). I got Tybulle, btw. Good luck guys! 

This guys doing his hardest to prove that the Sun's were right in trading him for cash. What an embarrassing line

• Like 1

Lots of concerns after tonight, even the low rebs might not be there, Domas eats all of them, Lamb and Brogdon do a pretty good job there too, as does Vic when he returns.

It's okay to be concerned too gaiz, that shows you care about ish in life lol.

There's also the emergence of Goga who might eat into his minutes.

I didn't sign up for 2J "might get" Buckets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tomtomtom said:

I wanna drop him but I feel someone is gonna pick him up, and hes gonna start playing well again, what do u guys think?

He's locked into starter minutes the upside is there - don't drop him unless there's someone obvious. I'd pay attention to the Warriors game tonight.

I'm kinda glad this happened. Because in Rotisserie you have to decide who is your permanent starters so you won't overload on your slots. I was having a tough time between him and PJ Tucker. I don't think it's a difficult decision as of right now.

Gonna be patient with him. He has had 2 good games out of 5 and the minutes are there, I think it's just a matter of shaking the rust off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, tomtomtom said:

im thinking of dropping warren for house jr in houston, thoughts?

Wrong forum

I don't know what to think because it's looking like he's the 4th option on offense. He was able to put up nice numbers on the Suns as the number 2 guy but this year he's on a team with Brogdon, Lamb and Sabonis who are all threats.

4 hours ago, tomtomtom said:

I wanna drop him but I feel someone is gonna pick him up, and hes gonna start playing well again, what do u guys think?

He shouldn’t be this bad, but it depends on who you add for your team build from the wire. I picked up Tybulle and put him on the bench (my starters doing ok) just in case he improves his offensive game as the season progresses. I don’t wanna be kicking myself for passing him for Warren, whose upsides is capped by his new team. 

3 hours ago, LosingEffort said:

This guy is not good at basketball at all 

rotfl

Dropped for Wiggins. I dont care and may regret but just fed up with inconsistency. How do you play 28 minutes and rack up 3 pts on 1/8 fg  and 3 boards only?! Plus he isn't getting as much usage like he did with the suns. Brogdon, Lamb, and eventually Oladipo will cut into his usage. Atleast Wiggins is guaranteed high usage and his PO schedule is better than the pacers for my league (Week 21). Sadly drafted TJ in the 10th round - looking back there were other players I could of selected that returned more then their ADP.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nir said:

thinking of dropping him for justice winslow hmmm.

ez drop - justise has high usage and even with butler back, not an issue. TJ is already having issues with Brogdon and Lamb and when Oladipo comes back, he will shift back even further. His terrible PO schedule also was a deciding factor for me. I already have Winslow.