Sign in to follow this  
Bronco Billy

Preston Williams 2019 Outlook

6 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

h e a t  i n  t h e  s t r e e t s 

spacer.png

Should've (or could’ve) played for a top tier team in college. He’s been a secret but not for long. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

spacer.png

Should've (or could’ve) played for a top tier team in college. He’s been a secret but not for long. 

Took him 5.10 in dynasty of the 7 round rookie draft. Just picked him up in the 14 teamer bc it's that time there. The problem children always produce, see Kamara. (booted from Bama)

Let's Go!! 

• Like 1

I love these player pages and the information and knowledge members add to these.

I just received the successful claim email in my Keeper league for Preston Williams and at a 15th rd keeper value. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tugginroot said:

So, after the circle jerk in here, people are really starting him tomorrow?!?  Realistic expectations?

7 for 93 and a touchdown on 11 targets. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Tugginroot said:

So, after the circle jerk in here, people are really starting him tomorrow?!?  Realistic expectations?

9 targets, 5 catches for 78 yards and a score.

Im not starting him yet. 

• Thanks 1

Starting him isn't the craziest thing, especially in 12+ team leagues.

He's gonna see a ton of targets, he is Rosen's go to. 60+ yards and a score doesn't seem unrealistic.

3 hours ago, WonkaWorld said:

Starting him isn't the craziest thing, especially in 12+ team leagues.

He's gonna see a ton of targets, he is Rosen's go to. 60+ yards and a score doesn't seem unrealistic.

Just remember though, Dolphins

8 hours ago, Tugginroot said:

I'd fire him up but I can't sit Hardman for him on that fast track in D town with possibly no Slay and owning Mahomes, but after Tyfreak comes back, P Will is going to be important here. I think Williams is a good start today. 

If he gets heavily targeted again today and splashes in the end zone, you will find it challenging to get him through waivers.  Roster him now, people!  Let's get this train out of the station!

• Like 4

Well, 7 targets, 4 for 46 yards.  Rosen only throwing for 17-24 for 180.  Were we all suckered?  Is this offense just too bad to support a WR?

Should we drop him and grab a Sunday night or Monday night flyer?

Just now, CooL said:

only in leagues with incredibly stupid rules, yes.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rainyy said:

only in leagues with incredibly stupid rules, yes.  

Uh...ok, I guess. Yahoo platform allows players on your bench to be dropped to pick up players who haven’t played their game since yet. Not my fault that it’s allowed. 

9 minutes ago, CooL said:

You play in a league where you can drop a player who has already played his game for the week? What nonsense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, savagenatn said:

Probably a free league because that is some nonsense right there

Yahoo rules, my friend.  Millions of people play that way.  Not blaming the poster btw.  Just throwing shade at Yahoo.  

And to repeat, I'd drop Williams in Yahoo leagues.  Too many mouths to feed in a bad offense.  Wilson getting healthy will only complicate the receiving corps further.  

Might have to finally fire this guy up this week. Obviously the matchup cannot get any better. Wilson missing would help, but I think Williams should be a decent play for people with byes and injuries this week.

15 catches on 30 targets for the year. Are his hands not that good or are these just awful throws. Double teamed? I haven’t been interested in catching any Miami games yet.

Scooped this guy in fantasy thinking “who else is catching the ball?”. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

15 catches on 30 targets for the year. Are his hands not that good or are these just awful throws. Double teamed? I haven’t been interested in catching any Miami games yet.

Scooped this guy in fantasy thinking “who else is catching the ball?”. 

He's def had some drop issues, but more than a couple of those targets were terrible throws from Fitz.

The key takeaway from watching after Rosen took over is that he really looks for him.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JediMasters said:

I'm having a tough time deciphering whether Parker or Williams will eat this week vs Wash.  Thoughts?

Seems like a coin flip since they have the exact same amount of yardage and touchdowns so far, but Williams has received a significant amount of more targets this year, particularly with Rosen under center. Also, it's worth noting that the Dolphins have faced the Patriots, Ravens, Cowboys, and Chargers so far. Not a murderers row of defenses, but all strong with the exception of LAC due to so many injuries. This redskins D should be a significant downgrade in competition compared to what they've gone up against so far this year. Not saying he's a lock to put up numbers by any means, but there's hope at least. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 12:05 PM, TommyKramer said:

I got a feeling this will be Preston's breakout game. 

Yeah he should get the opportunities for it, found this nugget:

Preston Williams has a 22.6% target share from Josh Rosen and at least five targets from him in every game they've played together.