Sign in to follow this  
ethan7

Dynasty: Stafford and Kelce for Russell Wilson, Robby Anderson, Ebron

Wilson > Stafford (but not that much)

Ebron < Kelce

Anderson as a bonus: not bad.

It will depend a bit on your league size/positions/settings and the rest of your roster. If Anderson ends up on the bench I choose the Kelce side, else the Wilson side.

13 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Wilson > Stafford (but not that much)

Ebron < Kelce

Anderson as a bonus: not bad.

It will depend a bit on your league size/positions/settings and the rest of your roster. If Anderson ends up on the bench I choose the Kelce side, else the Wilson side.

Very deep 16 man league, .5 ppr, defensive players used, then standard offensive positions, QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, flex, K. I am getting the Wilson side. I took over the team last year and it was the worst in the league. Anderson will most likely be the best WR on my roster.

24 minutes ago, ethan7 said:

Very deep 16 man league, .5 ppr, 

The I favor the Wilson side. Good job.

Do you have a rookie draft though? In that case you may think about a full rebuild.

4 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

The I favor the Wilson side. Good job.

Do you have a rookie draft though? In that case you may think about a full rebuild.

Yes rookie draft is coming up, in the last year I’ve been able to make some trades and create a team that can at least compete. The league is actually 20 teams, I misspoke. I’m drafting 7th this year, not sure it’s possible but if someone slips and I can grab a potential starter I can certainly make the playoffs this year.