wendellrott

Darwin Thompson 2019 Outlook

This guy is seriously hulked out for his frame.  In a perfect world he starts Sunday and never gives up the job so I can stop rostering Williams and McCoy  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

You would think this guy was on roids with traps like that bruhh

Prob on them Sarms

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

That's because he is, or has been on them in the past.  Or he is on Growth or Sarms, Peptides, Etc.   But College and pro sports are filled with illegal substances they just don't get caught.  Or they do a good job cycling. ...  But whatever score points for my fantasy team.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'm committed to finally sticking with a lotto ticket.  I churn my tickets over too often if they don't hit.  But I'd rather hold a lotto ticket on KC than on any other lesser offense.

• Like 2

Just now, WaiverLooter said:

Pretty fitting this dude’s name is Darwin considering it’s survival of the fittest in this crowded but injured KC backfield.

... i believe he's the natural selection going forward, what with all these extenuating peripherals and all 

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... i believe he's the natural selection going forward, what with all these extenuating peripherals and all 

I gotta get the confirmation that McCoy is out this week before I start jumping bandwagons 😂

24 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

He's got an outtie... Trade block he goes...

Some small love handles as well.  Man, how do these dudes make it to the league?

2 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Do people really think these guys aren't on PED's??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 4

Please let this be the time 🤞🏽 Let’s get hype boys. Skip the part where he hurdles no one instead of plowing ahead for the tuddy 

Edited by itschief33

3 hours ago, itschief33 said:

Please let this be the time 🤞🏽 Let’s get hype boys. Skip the part where he hurdles no one instead of plowing ahead for the tuddy 

He did not look like anything special. He’s small and went down on first touch on his first few runs. Only broke two and leaped in the air to avoid contact even though there was none. Only value here is that he is on the chiefs and don’t see him taking the job from the others

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

He did not look like anything special. He’s small and went down on first touch on his first few runs. Only broke two and leaped in the air to avoid contact even though there was none. Only value here is that he is on the chiefs and don’t see him taking the job from the others

This will not go over well in this thread. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

kid looks shot out a cannon ... factor in the power - versatile enough to bang inside, or to bounce and pop the edge for some nice chunks - a couple nice jump cuts up in there, as well - he looks decisive enough with that initial beastly burst, but also flashes vision to make the proper adjustments when holes collapse. 

nifty mitts ... coupla nice snags in there, and ya just know they are salivating to get this kid out in space - will be a factor in the passing game, no question. 

guess i saw a different highlight package 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, the holy one said:

I am thinking of rostering Dwill, McCoy and Darwin..

its a bit too much right? Playing McCoy and Dwill last week cost me my game too. 

Did the same thing last week, had McCoy and DWill slotted in RB1. RB2 and FLEXed Kamara the whole week for ***** and giggles. Wound up subbing in Singletary for McCoy before 1pm.

59 minutes ago, Szer0 said:

Need more DNPs today...

@pastorofmuppets2did you get more candles for day 2 of the vigil?

we keepin' the home fires burning here today on the banks of lovely Jamaica Bay - DEEEE ENNNNN PEEEEE!

🙋‍♂️

• Haha 1

I got the candles ready and the prayers.  Today is big.  If Shady and Williams miss practice today then we are on to something fellas. Fingers crossed.  

• Haha 1