wendellrott

Darwin Thompson 2019 Outlook

Might have to roll him out in one league, pray for me fellas, I'm going balls deep

I feel he’s going to out produce Sony, I’m starting as well. I need the upside Sony doesn’t offer.

Just now, Squats&Milk said:

12-15 touches a good estimate?

Could be more if Shady drops one early.

I think Ware will get a lot more play than people think. The only reason Darwin got so many touches is because Reid stuck to his pitch count for Shady. Since there was nobody else left Darwin got the touches. Shady will likely get a good number of cat tries with Ware and Darwin splitting the rest.

Edited by FitzMagic

6 minutes ago, Watitdookie said:

Start over laird?

I will, I think Gaskins gets more touches than Laird

12 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

I think Ware will get a lot more play than people think. The only reason Darwin got so many touches is because Reid stuck to his pitch count for Shady. Since there was nobody else left Darwin got the touches. Shady will likely get a good number of cat tries with Ware and Darwin splitting the rest.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dashoe said:

I was talking about carries and touches, not snaps. I know carries went like I said, but not sure about the total touches.

Looking ahead, 

Does he have dynasty value for 2020? I don't keep up with contract situations of the other guys. Any chance his role increases next year or still an unpredictable rbbc? 

Edited by DrRazvi

4 minutes ago, herschel said:

Any word on this week?  Williams back?

You can’t play any of them so let em all go

3 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

You can’t play any of them so let em all go

That was my plan.  Thanks....

For dynasty leaugers, is 2020 going to shape up better for the young man?  Any chance McCoy or Damien Williams leave town to give this kid more looks?  He seems to do well when he gets time, but for whatever reason Reid seems insistent on rolling with the plodders.

38 minutes ago, cizastro said:

For dynasty leaugers, is 2020 going to shape up better for the young man?  Any chance McCoy or Damien Williams leave town to give this kid more looks?  He seems to do well when he gets time, but for whatever reason Reid seems insistent on rolling with the plodders.

Chiefs will draft a bigger back that can pass pro

14 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

Chiefs will draft a bigger back that can pass pro

Haven't watched a whole lot of the Chiefs this year.  Is that his biggest roadblock to playing time?  His liability in the pass protection game?

42 minutes ago, cizastro said:

Haven't watched a whole lot of the Chiefs this year.  Is that his biggest roadblock to playing time?  His liability in the pass protection game?

No - he’s drawn praise from his HC for his steady improvement as a blocker as the season progressed.  I would say the biggest roadblock is simply that they have a lot of backs, all of whom Reid is trying to get involved.

15 hours ago, cizastro said:

3rd or 4th round pick on a new all-purpose back. Darwin will be #2 or #3 next year.