Rotoworld.com Forums

Gary Harris 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's been terrible who would be buying after one game? Dropped him a long time ago in a 12 team.

Not to mention his skill set is one of the most replicable: 3 and D wing.  His scoring is solid but that’s going to drop given their depth.  His steals are solid but unremarkable.  The only thing impr

My problem with rostering Gary is, you’re hoping for four things: him to shoot well in most of his games, not turn it over, get a three and a steal, of which, him not turning it over is the only sure

Even with Denver's depth he's still averaging 33 mpg, and his usage rate is in range of where it was when he was a fantasy up and comer a couple seasons ago

Like someone else in here said, he's gonna have the edge on the bench guards like Beasley on the strength of him being the teams best perimeter defender.

Even if he doesn't have 20 ppg potential, and his offensive role is limited to spotting up at the 3pt line, he's still the most likely canidate to close out tight games as long as Jamal Murray is a defensive liability who needs someone to defend opposing teams lead guards. 

He's probably closer to a high end roleplayer than the up and coming breakout star people were hoping for 2 years ago, but if we're talking about this guy as a waiver player at this point, you could do worse than a guy averaging over 30 mpg with 2 threes and 1.5 steals per game

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Nate1213 said:

Are we picking up Harris and burning a waiver spot? He was just dropped in my ten team league. 

Don't bother. he hasn't been the same since his injury ;last season. Minutes are there but outside of some points he offers nothing else plus Denver has too many mouths to feed. Grab Barton hes better

1 hour ago, izeroi said:

I do appreciate his steals when he gets them but aside from that this guy hasn't done anything with the minutes he’s been give. I’m starting to see better talent on my waiver...

unfortunately that player is Dillon Brooks on my wire in my league so I’m holding.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, dorwell said:

Probable to play on Friday.

Right now he is a fringe roster guy for me. He has the minutes but a low production.

Where did you see that ,  haven't seen any recent news on him

I dropped him to stream the spot for now, even without anyone great on the wire. I expect he will be OK, but he is not going to win any leagues for you this year. Probably will average 12-13 pts, 1.5 steals, maybe 2 threes, couple assists. That team is just too deep and his numbers are easy to replace. 

7 minutes ago, rotojoe said:

I dropped him to stream the spot for now, even without anyone great on the wire. I expect he will be OK, but he is not going to win any leagues for you this year. Probably will average 12-13 pts, 1.5 steals, maybe 2 threes, couple assists. That team is just too deep and his numbers are easy to replace. 

So did I. His production isn't  better than streaming his spot in 12 team h2h leagues. He does very little with his minutes because he is happy to be passive and just play solid defense I guess. On this nuggets squad I think the top 50 gary harris is out of the question

• tonycpsu changed the title to Gary Harris 2019-2020 Outlook