Dirtbag

LeBron James 2019-2020 Outlook

his ft shooting isn't bad and looks like he is improved/focused on it. easy pts that he needs to make and looks like he really wants to win

He has 2 different free throw routines/shots. He is making a bunch when he is really slow on the release and almost hesitates to pull the ball up into shooting position. Then there is a quicker release that looks smoother and more natural but he just clanks them for whatever reason. Hopefully he settles into the slower version. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

his ft shooting isn't bad and looks like he is improved/focused on it. easy pts that he needs to make and looks like he really wants to win

GSW sucks and Durant is back in the East....its easier road now....of course he's focused.

Easy Path Bron.

Back to fantasy.  I wouldn't mind having him on my roster

Edited by DLG10

12 hours ago, ginocan said:

He put up numbers that unheard of for someone playing in their 16th season. Legendary. 

I agree but 16 years NOW is not the same as 16 years in the previous eras.

42 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

He has 2 different free throw routines/shots. He is making a bunch when he is really slow on the release and almost hesitates to pull the ball up into shooting position. Then there is a quicker release that looks smoother and more natural but he just clanks them for whatever reason. Hopefully he settles into the slower version. 

I’ve noticed this also. He did say he will improve this year. I’m hoping he can make that routine stick and shoot 75+

So underrated before the season especially from BBM. They had him somewhere in the middle/end of the second round with an auction value of 24$(!).

LeBron Grey Beard James. 

He looks like he have aged so much. But his plays still beastly. 

unbelievably amazing. He’s on a mission for another MVP. He’s on a mission for another Finals MVP. 

Got him at pick 9 in my draft and I've been very pleased. Kinda glad I got such a low pick because I was gunning for Curry if I had pick 3-6. Just hope he can stay healthy this season and doesn't load manage too much towards the end of the year.

1 hour ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

What do y’all make of this? BS? Upgrade LeBron’s stock?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28039216/lebron-james-load-management-not-hurt-playing

Can still be "load managed" during a game lol but 20 min of Lebron on the court is better than like 75% of players so i'll take it if it's true.

Full on Ginobili patch at the back of his head. Brotha, it's time to get that bald head 😁

Not sure if this has been discussed yet or not but seeing as he more or less is the point guard of this team - why doesnt he have the PG status (at least on Yahoo he doesnt). 

2 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Not sure if this has been discussed yet or not but seeing as he more or less is the point guard of this team - why doesnt he have the PG status (at least on Yahoo he doesnt). 

Just in case anyone else was curious....Here's my conversation with Yahoo customer support. 

Trevor

What can I do for you today Mike?

9:16:35 AM
Me

I'm curious as to why LeBron James doesn't have PG status in fantasy basketball? He starts/plays the point guard position EVERY SINGLE GAME. Thanks for any information.

9:17:04 AM
Trevor

So it is actually being talked about to have Lebron added the PG eligibility. However I do not know when that change will go into effect. That rests on the engineers shoulders to implement.

9:19:02 AM
Me

hmm. ok. it just seems silly that the best player in the sport plays a specific position 99% of each game but doesnt have that position listed as an eligible position. im wondering what the debate could possibly be about when discussing whether or not to make the change.

9:23:40 AM
Trevor

I understand. At the end of the day I am not able to make that change. All I can do is pass the feedback along about Lebron, to the engineers responsible for making those changes. I can tell you that we receive contacts daily about Lebron so I would assume a change will be made just do not have time frame for you.

9:25:04 AM
Me

gotcha. ok thanks trevor.

4 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:
Just in case anyone else was curious....Here's my conversation with Yahoo customer support. 

Trevor

What can I do for you today Mike?

9:16:35 AM
Me

I'm curious as to why LeBron James doesn't have PG status in fantasy basketball? He starts/plays the point guard position EVERY SINGLE GAME. Thanks for any information.

9:17:04 AM
Trevor

So it is actually being talked about to have Lebron added the PG eligibility. However I do not know when that change will go into effect. That rests on the engineers shoulders to implement.

9:19:02 AM
Me

hmm. ok. it just seems silly that the best player in the sport plays a specific position 99% of each game but doesnt have that position listed as an eligible position. im wondering what the debate could possibly be about when discussing whether or not to make the change.

9:23:40 AM
Trevor

I understand. At the end of the day I am not able to make that change. All I can do is pass the feedback along about Lebron, to the engineers responsible for making those changes. I can tell you that we receive contacts daily about Lebron so I would assume a change will be made just do not have time frame for you.

9:25:04 AM
Me

gotcha. ok thanks trevor.

I hope you don't talk to all people who work in the service industry like that, that was pretty cringe to read through.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, stay_woke said:

I hope you don't talk to all people who work in the service industry like that, that was pretty cringe to read through.

really? what was so cringe worthy? thought i was to the point (and respectful)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

really? what was so cringe worthy? thought i was to the point (and respectful)

Because you're asking him a follow question to something he has no control over. He told you it's up to the engineers and you're asking about why there is a debate. That doesn't concern him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, WhiskerFrisker said:

Because you're asking him a follow question to something he has no control over. He told you it's up to the engineers and you're asking about why there is a debate. That doesn't concern him.

not going to fill up this thread with nonsense but i was legitimately curious as to if he knew what the debate is about. only way i could have been more courteous is by offering trevor a blowie which wasn't about to happen. lets just agree to disagree and move on. 

On Yahoo! DFS leagues he is being listed as PG and only PG. Hilarious. So inconsistent. Yahoo. Well I guess the PG tag will be coming to season long leagues.