Dirtbag

LeBron James 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

Will Lakers win potential series against Nuggets  or Jazz if they don't have home court advantage?  Imo against Jazz maybe, against Nuggest no

don’t talk crazy 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, RunCMC said:

don’t talk crazy 

Agreed. A healthy Lakers squad would beat both even with 7 road games.

• Like 1

No one can beat a healthy Lakers team in a 7 game playoff series except the clippers or bucks, unless they get lucky and shots that shouldn't fall, fall for at least 4 games. 

Edited by johnval1362

28 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

No one can beat a healthy Lakers team in a 7 game playoff series except the clippers or bucks, unless they get lucky and shots that shouldn't fall, fall for at least 4 games. 

This man gets it ... But honestly I think we matchup with the Bucks pretty well. I’m more scared of Philly if they make it out the East by some miracle. On paper they're just outright nasty. But, it hasn’t translated yet to championship winning basketball. 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

This man gets it ... But honestly I think we matchup with the Bucks pretty well. I’m more scared of Philly if they make it out the East by some miracle. On paper they're just outright nasty. But it just hasn’t translated to championship winning basketball . 

Agree for the most part. What's scary about the bucks is 2 things... 

1) When Giannis sits, the rest of his team is still dominating most other teams. I lost a few too many bets assuming bucks wouldn't cover the spread when giannis sat, and those mothalickas covered it every single time, by a lot. Bledsoe, Middleton divencenzo Lopez are underrated and having hill and Korver doesn't hurt at all. Ilysavoa draws most offensive fouls in the NBA. They have a really good team even without the MVP. 

2) I think Giannis knows that status has been given to him, and think its going to drive him and go berserk in playoffs (he might actually get to 36 min a game then w/o the blowouts!)

Giannis knows it's his time, but it could take one more year of championship failure to really push him to start racking up those rings. 

• Like 1

Lakers should  worry about getting out of the West first.  Assuming everyone   is healthy,  imo Clippers have  best chance.  Now they are two deep at every position with Reggie's arrival. 

Clippers keep adding solid veterans that can help and Lakers are doing...   nothing. 

5 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

Lakers should  worry about getting out of the West first.  Assuming everyone   is healthy,  imo Clippers have  best chance.  Now they are two deep at every position with Reggie's arrival. 

Clippers keep adding solid veterans that can help and Lakers are doing...   nothing. 

Rjax is trash irl stop, glad the clippers added the chucker.

we will see what happens in playoffs. I  think that Rjax is better than any Lakers PG not named LeBron

15 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

we will see what happens in playoffs. I  think that Rjax is better than any Lakers PG not named LeBron

It doesn't really matter in the POs, starters play heavy minutes, also defensively guys like caruso are better at this point. Lakers didnt really stand a chance to add Rjax, he's PG's close friend. Also regarding Marcus Morris they wanted a combination of Kuzma, DG, Bradley and a possible pick which was too much to give up.

24 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

The ghost of Rajon Rondo says hi lol. But imbecile Collison , come out of retirement man. Win a chip with the Lakeshow , then go do whatever the hell it is you do.  

8 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

The ghost of Rajon Rondo says hi lol. But imbecile Collison , come out of retirement man. Win a chip with the Lakeshow , then go do whatever the hell it is you do.  

Playoff Rondo son, also if boogie can play limited min, what bench big can guard him lol

Edited by DezedandConfused

too many if's...    If playoff Rondo shows up... if Boogie can play...  will Howard be playable in playoffs if "hack a Howard" starts... same for McGee...  will Green disappear again in playoffs...  

10 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Playoff Rondo son, also if boogie can play limited min, what bench big can guard him lol

Can’t wait till actual NBA playoffs start . We’re gonna win it for the big homie Kobe Bean Bryant  . Watch come playoffs , when teams release new shirts and slogans. I feel like our thing will be “Do it for Kobe” or something along those lines . It’s gonna be epic 

6 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

too many if's...    If playoff Rondo shows up... if Boogie can play...  will Howard be playable in playoffs if "hack a Howard" starts... same for McGee...  will Green disappear again in playoffs...  

You can say that for any of the contending teams lol, that's the beauty of the playoffs 😂

We're digressing a bit here. Back to LBJ's fantasy value. Late seasons rest is a concern. For those who sold recently, care to share what you got in return?

6 minutes ago, m1dday said:

You can say that for any of the contending teams lol, that's the beauty of the playoffs 😂

This guy is known to be a Laker hater, just look at his avatar, it's Divac lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

We're digressing a bit here. Back to LBJ's fantasy value. Late seasons rest is a concern. For those who sold recently, care to share what you got in return?

It's still LBJ top 10 in total value in 9 cat, hovering top 15 in averages, you start there. I wouldn't sell tho especially with a 4/3/4 playoff schedule.

29 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Lmao ! Gile Pile’s a cool dude tho . Lay off haha . He’s an ex Laker fan . Alright my apologies folks , I’ll stay on topic here on out. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Oh, couldn't see from my tiny phone screen but tbh Vlade wasn't too bad as a Laker back in the 90s. Smoked as much as he flopped lol

On topic, Lakers HAVE to hold 1st place for home court advantage. Nuggets aren't too far back right now. LeBron will keep playing out there (as long as he's healthy) until the 1st seed is locked in, which could keep on going until regular season ends. 

Big stretch run comin up...prob felta little tight n w the history of this inj n the Warriors on schedule its a good game to chill before a big back to back ...this is a one game good rest day w prob some merit to the reason...not concerned...

• Like 2