Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

8/13 - GAME DAY THREAD

Just now, murraygd13 said:

FU Kikuchi!

Of course last week (when I played against him) he was great. He's back to what he is.

37 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Yeah.  I really don’t think it’s luck at this point with the Bombers versus Baltimore

German gets the support vs everyone thou

Dont think I've had a worse BABIP day ever, and that's saying something becuase I have terrible pitching BABIP luck.

Clevinger 10-14!!!! You have to be ******** kidding me!

Kikiuchi 7-14! 

Total 17-28...DAMN... 0.607!

Nevermind..make that 11-15 for Clevinger...18-29 on the day!

Edited by murraygd13

My foray into the streaming pitcher world has been an unmitigated disaster. Every day over the last 2 weeks I’ve picked up who I thought were the best 2 streaming options. I have 1 win to show for it and I’ve lost 4 points in the era and whip categories. I think I’m done streaming.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Thanks for that, Clev. 

a little nervous for his next start against the yanks....

Think I'm going pitching heavy next year..with this juiced ball there are so many hitters that came out of nowhere to produce.  Pitching not so much, the aces are still aces, but the secondary guys just get killed on bad nights.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

Think I'm going pitching heavy next year..with this juiced ball there are so many hitters that came out of nowhere to produce.  Pitching not so much, the aces are still aces, but the secondary guys just get killed on bad nights.

sale, kluber, nola and snell were all drafted as "aces".  careful there.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Are they though? Like if you went heavy early on pitchers this year you could have ended up with Sale, Kluber, Syndergaard, Snell, Carrasco, Flaherty, Severino, Taillon, Marquez, Wheeler etc etc etc.  

Genuinely not sure if the juiced ball changes much about my strategy next year.

• Like 1

Oh great, Wheeler is back out there for the 5th.

again with the 5 2/3 for Dustin May.  1 out away from the QS for the third time in a row

8 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

Are they though? Like if you went heavy early on pitchers this year you could have ended up with Sale, Kluber, Syndergaard, Snell, Carrasco, Flaherty, Severino, Taillon, Marquez, Wheeler etc etc etc.  

Genuinely not sure if the juiced ball changes much about my strategy next year.

Or you could have ended up with Stanton, Judge, Altuve, Benintindi, Correa, Goldschmidt, Trea Turner.  

Edited by murraygd13

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

get wheeler the f--- out of there.  jesus christ.  he has nothing tonight.

Youre asking the same MGR that let Stroman trot out there in the 7th after 104 pitches the other night. This after he gave up a combined 11 hits/walks thru 6 and was lucky to only give up 3 runs. Yeah, he walked the 1st guy and lost the QS.