GoBlue41

K. Ballage or Adrian Peterson?

I'm trying to pick the best bench running back for my team. Probably a #5 RB. Should I take a chance with the youngster Ballage who might take over the starting job or go with Adrian Peterson the proven older guy? .5 PPR 

1 hour ago, GoBlue41 said:

I'm trying to pick the best bench running back for my team. Probably a #5 RB. Should I take a chance with the youngster Ballage who might take over the starting job or go with Adrian Peterson the proven older guy? .5 PPR 

That depends on your strategy.

- AP will probably get 500-600 yards and won't blow anyone away. He's your safe play
- but if you are looking at your 5th RB (and you play only 2), then I would throw a dart, and look for a guy who can reasonably take over the starting job, and if so, go for a 1000 yard season. That kid is Ballage.

• Like 2

South beach way more upside and he will be the man over there very soon. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

That depends on your strategy.

- AP will probably get 500-600 yards and won't blow anyone away. He's your safe play
- but if you are looking at your 5th RB (and you play only 2), then I would throw a dart, and look for a guy who can reasonably take over the starting job, and if so, go for a 1000 yard season. That kid is Ballage.

Agree with this. Good information!!

Ballage is emerging. AP: exactly what Boudewijn said.

I drafted Kalen Ballage in my 10-keeper league last year because I thought he had a cool name and now he's one of my keepers.

just read where Drake is walking around in a boot. Not sure what the issue is, but picking up Ballage is a good option right now. 

Now that Drake is probably out for the preseason, go with the young legs with Ballage

Edited by lvsaint429

Ballage all day, everyday, twice on sunday

help me out?

I'm all in on Ballage too.

Just curious, what round do people think you need to pull the trigger on him in a 10-man, 1 keeper league (where I'd say 6 of 10 do a good bit of research, and no one is truly stupid) if you really want to lock him up?