Trench Mob

JaVale McGee 2019-2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, BMart519 said:

Lakers went on a 29-2 run when Howard came in after McGee flagrant foul on Valanciunas. Dwight finished with a much better plus minus rating. An injury is javale only hope at relevancy. 

That’s a blind stat by Howard. He was the one on when AD went on his monster FT run. That was all AD there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

mcgee gonna turn things around this game

Great call he did. Scored double digita with 9 rebounds almost a double double with 30 mins and a block! Hes back baby!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Great call he did. Scored double digita with 9 rebounds almost a double double with 30 mins and a block! Hes back baby!

He had like 2 pts 4 reb end of 3rd and the rest are garbage time tho. 

1 hour ago, iowncrazyhair said:

He had like 2 pts 4 reb end of 3rd and the rest are garbage time tho. 

I just saw the highlights he played like s---. Hes not back at all.

hold till for some reason ad or dwight misses time (as they always do). if he does nothing after that then im dropping

He's a drop. Then you pick him back up if AD or Dwight miss time. Kuzma will start getting minutes which pushes AD to the 5

Dropped him this morning for Okafor

Watching the Lakers play last night, it's clear that JaVale doesn't fit into their scheme, even moreso with Kuzma back

I allowed myself to get baited by his production on a tanking team last season lol

17 minutes ago, PUNTSQUAD said:

Dropped him this morning for Okafor

Watching the Lakers play last night, it's clear that JaVale doesn't fit into their scheme, even moreso with Kuzma back

I allowed myself to get baited by his production on a tanking team last season lol

lakers weren’t tanking last year, but yea, no dwight made a huge difference .. and luke seemed to like him more as well. 

damn after droppin really??? but i guess this is dwight on foul trouble and AD not playing well early

Recently picked him up to stash. 32% owned in Yahoo tells me 32% of those people don't trust Dwight staying healthy.

Edited by MysticPeak

4 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Recently picked him up to stash. 32% owned in Yahoo tells me 32% of those people don't trust Dwight staying healthy.

Or possibly 32% of those missed out on Dwight and has to settle...

On 11/11/2019 at 4:48 PM, MysticPeak said:

On 11/11/2019 at 4:54 PM, NBA_OG said:

Or possibly 32% of those missed out on Dwight and has to settle...

Or that's the number of inactive leagues where he was drafted and yet to be dropped... Maybe only 27% of leagues are inactive because that is the number where Aron Baynes isn't owned as someone putting up top 40 9 CAT numbers on the season. So the other 5% is the deep leagues. 

If Dwight doesn’t stay healthy, this would give more room for Kuzma/Lebron/AD frontcourt, and that’s enough for Javale to produce w/ 24 mins. 

13 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Breakout game tom if AD sits. Book it. 

18 & 17 with 6 stocks. Not bad, not bad. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

I really doubt anyone disagreed about him having a good game with higher minutes. Unfortunately, its pretty worthless outside of a 1 game sample because AD will be back for the next one.

13 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

I assumed he'd be good without AD, but not THAT good.  It was a good call, even if it was a revenge game against the C-less Dubs.  

Might end up being the best game of the season for him, but I'm still gonna use Javale in DFS or handcuff to AD.  That shoulder injury ain't goin away.

Surprised by the minutes and 4 blocks tonight. their usual rotation is he plays start of 1st and 3rd qtr but this game he checked in 11 mins left in the 4th and checked out with 2 mins left (And the game was within reach.) 

thought he had more boards with all the tap outs but Hope this keeps up! 

8 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Surprised by the minutes and 4 blocks tonight. their usual rotation is he plays start of 1st and 3rd qtr but this game he checked in 11 mins left in the 4th and checked out with 2 mins left (And the game was within reach.) 

thought he had more boards with all the tap outs but Hope this keeps up! 

a tap out doesn’t count as a board to the player tapping, it counts as a board to whoever catches it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

a tap out doesn’t count as a board to the player tapping, it counts as a board to whoever catches it 

same for steals, right?