Gorgeous George

Marvin Bagley III 2019-2020 Outlook

Looking nice lately. I really want to say this is his floor, but holmes coming back will impact his numbers again.

oh, luke.

Glad to see he's playing through whatever was bothering him.  He's doing great given how little time he's been out there this season.

This guy is so soft. DND for me next season, he's been burning a spot on my team all season, such a headache.

• Like 2

I've honestly been doing well just streaming this soft man's spot. Pls just list him as INJ for the rest of the season so I can ******** move on 😤

Playing a big man with foot issues 38 minutes on Monday when he had possible issues just the past Saturday. lol the Kings

• Haha 2

How about that patience now?

Guy dropped him in my 10 teamer, the person who claimed Bagley dropped him for Wood today, I pounced on it by dropping Garland. Hoping for the best. 

Now I‘m done with him too...

Just traded him and Dragic for JJJ (!), wouldn‘t be surprised if it gets vetoed though, otherwise it was a steal ....

5 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

Now I‘m done with him too...

Just traded him and Dragic for JJJ (!), wouldn‘t be surprised if it gets vetoed though, otherwise it was a steal ....

Wow. lol

Heh, I know what the Kings must feel now, after drafting Bagley over Doncic.

I'm looking at my draft this year and realizing other bigs that came after Bagley in the 6th round were guys like Horford, Whiteside, and JVal.

Among all the bigs I've ever drafted in multiple leagues (including Collins, Ayton, KAT, and even Bryant), I gotta say that Bagley is the most frustrating.

I traded CP3 and Bagley for Collins. Had to package him this way or else no one would take him. What do you guys think? I have Fox, Rubio, Bledsoe, Derozan, Melton for assists anyway

Blame the Kings organization. Brought him back in 2 weeks after spraining his foot and then threw him into big minutes right away. Then played him 38 minutes after he asked out of a game and was icing his foot. 

Kings fans are awesome but that organization is a clown show. 

1 minute ago, wallacesnoop said:

Jordan Reed of the NBA.

This made me LOL at how spot on it is. 

Maybe they should just hold him out until after the ASB.  He will be fine.  He just need to get his foot right.