Gorgeous George

Marvin Bagley III 2019-2020 Outlook

I dont even care at this point, i just want the INJ tag

• Like 1

"Has only played in 13 games this season, and the Kings have lost 11 of them".

Eh, sounds about right for the Kings.  Doesn't sound good that Bagley's being ruled out so early though.  Even if he comes back sometime in the next week or so, he'll have a ton of restrictions, I assume (since he came back with heavy minutes and reinjured himself).  And if he ever gets hurt again, he'll probably quit basketball (or we wish he did).

As a side note, I'm rewatching Kobe hobbling and shooting his free throws on a torn Achilles.  It really is a different era of toughness and competitiveness in basketball.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MWon said:

"Has only played in 13 games this season, and the Kings have lost 11 of them".

Eh, sounds about right for the Kings.  Doesn't sound good that Bagley's being ruled out so early though.  Even if he comes back sometime in the next week or so, he'll have a ton of restrictions, I assume (since he came back with heavy minutes and reinjured himself).  And if he ever gets hurt again, he'll probably quit basketball (or we wish he did).

As a side note, I'm rewatching Kobe hobbling and shooting his free throws on a torn Achilles.  It really is a different era of toughness and competitiveness in basketball.

I get it, but never forget Klay Thompson coming back to shoot his FTs on a torn ACL 

and then doing star jumps and sprints in the tunnel to try warm it  up and get back out there 

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

I get it, but never forget Klay Thompson coming back to shoot his FTs on a torn ACL 

and then doing star jumps and sprints in the tunnel to try warm it  up and get back out there 

BOSS

7 hours ago, Quazza said:

Haha, yeah I didn't forget - in fact, I was going to add that too.  Dude was begging his trainers to come back in.  If KD didn't injure himself or DMC reinjure himself, I think they might've left him in before diagnosing Klay's underlying injury.  He was a Warrior, in all sense of the word (except the literal, of course).

And we have Bagley, who is probably eating hot cheetos and watching Youtube right now, like most of us probably are.  Except he's getting paid millions to do so. 

He's a King.

Edited by MWon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Traded for him in a dynasty league. Hopefully next year he is healthy

Keep rule out before 24 hours,seems he is not ready to return this week

Out at least 3 weeks.  Whee.

Should just retire and go coach high school hoops while he still has value to his name

This is on the Kings tbh. They clearly didn't treat the initial injury seriously enough. 

We dropping this dude? Player rank #150 in the 13 games he’s actually played, out at least 3 weeks and will be brought along slowly when he returns.. what an absolute bust of a pick

I was so mad for missing out of him on draft day by one pick ... was one of the biggest potential new Fantasy stars and now he is probably one of the biggest busts of the season...

• Like 2

Yeah he's been a nightmare to own this year - luckily I traded him last week in a dyno league but if you own him in a redraft and your IL is full or you don't have one I'd just be moving on at this point, this sounds more serious than the king's are letting on 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

Sigh, I was worried that they let him play when his foot was sore.  They are the opposite of the Phoenix suns in terms of their doctors/trainers.  It's probably just Divac smoking a cigar and tell him stories about old guys toughing it out. 

• Haha 3

I almost want to try and trade my Satoransky for him and hope he’s back in time for the fantastic playoff schedule the Kings have..if he even comes back 

this dude is always injured and when he isn't he's just average