Gorgeous George

Marvin Bagley III 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

He has been a drop. You're wasting space.

You're probably right. I'm all fed up with Mr. Glassley. 

Goodbye Mr. Bagley.  This foot thing seems like something he should fix with surgery or something.  The rest and play isn't working out if it really wasn't that serious.  He rested for a really long time too.  And really hasn't played much this year. 

think it's a smart move to add/buy for your worst player and wait for update after ASB. News today was a terrible sign but nothing concrete... always wait for the update.

1 hour ago, freddo said:

think it's a smart move to add/buy for your worst player and wait for update after ASB. News today was a terrible sign but nothing concrete... always wait for the update.

no offense but that just sounds like a despearate owner with the last spark of hope :D  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

no offense but that just sounds like a despearate owner with the last spark of hope :D  

actually sold him when he came back, has been dropped and hopefully going to get him off the waiver :) thanks for the free player!

Can't believe he was picked before Doncic... he can still have a nice career but it feels like he won't catch up to Doncic or Trae.

14 minutes ago, HRHoops2 said:

Dropped as well. The Capela, Bagley, Bryant frontcourt with Curry hasn’t worked out so well.

That's rough

19 minutes ago, HRHoops2 said:

Dropped as well. The Capela, Bagley, Bryant frontcourt with Curry hasn’t worked out so well.

I feel ya. My team of Curry, Bagley, Isaac, Conley, MitchRob didn't get me going to well. I'm somehow still in 2nd place...

Yup, I think this is the end of my holding Bagley.  Ugh, such a waste of a 6th round pick.  Dude was basically useless all season.

3 weeks means the start of the fantasy POs.  And that's not even including the fact that he's getting "evaluated" meaning he might not even return then. Even worse, he'll probably be insanely limited or restricted even if he does somehow clear.

Even in a 12-teamer, I can find at least somewhat productive warm bodies to replace what Bagley should've done for me this season.

49 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yup, I think this is the end of my holding Bagley.  Ugh, such a waste of a 6th round pick.  Dude was basically useless all season.

3 weeks means the start of the fantasy POs.  And that's not even including the fact that he's getting "evaluated" meaning he might not even return then. Even worse, he'll probably be insanely limited or restricted even if he does somehow clear.

Even in a 12-teamer, I can find at least somewhat productive warm bodies to replace what Bagley should've done for me this season.

4th round for me... NEVER AGAIN ! 

Can't believe this is the second year in a row that I've been dumb enough to trust him.  So much potential, but such a waste.