Gorgeous George

Marvin Bagley III 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Im on the Bagley train! Just moved Bam for him..  do we know what Bagley's ranking in 9-cat was second half of last year?  Top 50?

 

Im excited to be an owner.. i think there are some monster lines on the horizon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MNDOGG said:

Im on the Bagley train! Just moved Bam for him..  do we know what Bagley's ranking in 9-cat was second half of last year?  Top 50?

 

Im excited to be an owner.. i think there are some monster lines on the horizon.

Hate to tell you.. but he finished player rank #147 last season. I’m excited to get him back soon as well though lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bringthesonicsback said:

Hate to tell you.. but he finished player rank #147 last season. I’m excited to get him back soon as well though lol 

 second half of the year??  Post ASB  when he averaged :

0.8 treys, 48% FG, 70% FT, 18.5 PPG, 9.2 RBS, 1.1 Asts, 0.5 stl, 0.9 blks, 1.5 TOS?

 

That was 147th??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

 second half of the year??  Post ASB  when he averaged :

0.8 treys, 48% FG, 70% FT, 18.5 PPG, 9.2 RBS, 1.1 Asts, 0.5 stl, 0.9 blks, 1.5 TOS?

 

That was 147th??


Post ASB that ranked him 110th because of the FT%, assists and steals.   But I wouldn't worry about it... he has some solid upside. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Hate to tell you.. but he finished player rank #147 last season. I’m excited to get him back soon as well though lol 

He was ranked #73 on averages last season. He only played 62 games last season as well so the total rank doesn't tell the whole story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He was ranked #73 on averages last season. He only played 62 games last season as well so the total rank doesn't tell the whole story. 

Idk where you’re getting that number but he was definitely #147 per game value. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MNDOGG said:

Im on the Bagley train! Just moved Bam for him..  do we know what Bagley's ranking in 9-cat was second half of last year?  Top 50?

 

Im excited to be an owner.. i think there are some monster lines on the horizon.

You gave Bam for Bagley? You did really bad.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MNDOGG said:

Im on the Bagley train! Just moved Bam for him..  do we know what Bagley's ranking in 9-cat was second half of last year?  Top 50?

 

Im excited to be an owner.. i think there are some monster lines on the horizon.

You got robbed fam. Take the L

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

You got robbed fam. Take the L

I love how people ( in my league as well) can somehow deduce Bagleys value when he has played one game this year.. let alone he is coming into his second NBA season and was the #2 overall pick in his draft out of Duke( pedigree fam) .. because , you know, players never get significantly better in their second years..especially stars .... you are all right.Bagley is what he is already and there is zero upside to his numbers from last year. And yes he was ranked 73 in yahoo based off of his averages last year..so no “fam”..I’m not “taking the L” and we can revisit this post in a few months 👍🏻

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

You got robbed fam. Take the L

lmfao

59 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

I love how people ( in my league as well) can somehow deduce Bagleys value when he has played one game this year.. let alone he is coming into his second NBA season and was the #2 overall pick in his draft out of Duke( pedigree fam) .. because , you know, players never get significantly better in their second years..especially stars .... you are all right.Bagley is what he is already and there is zero upside to his numbers from last year. And yes he was ranked 73 in yahoo based off of his averages last year..so no “fam”..I’m not “taking the L” and we can revisit this post in a few months 👍🏻

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MNDOGG said:

I love how people ( in my league as well) can somehow deduce Bagleys value when he has played one game this year.. let alone he is coming into his second NBA season and was the #2 overall pick in his draft out of Duke( pedigree fam) .. because , you know, players never get significantly better in their second years..especially stars .... you are all right.Bagley is what he is already and there is zero upside to his numbers from last year. And yes he was ranked 73 in yahoo based off of his averages last year..so no “fam”..I’m not “taking the L” and we can revisit this post in a few months 👍🏻

 

Yeah ok, but Bam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MNDOGG said:

I love how people ( in my league as well) can somehow deduce Bagleys value when he has played one game this year.. let alone he is coming into his second NBA season and was the #2 overall pick in his draft out of Duke( pedigree fam) .. because , you know, players never get significantly better in their second years..especially stars .... you are all right.Bagley is what he is already and there is zero upside to his numbers from last year. And yes he was ranked 73 in yahoo based off of his averages last year..so no “fam”..I’m not “taking the L” and we can revisit this post in a few months 👍🏻

Nobody said that he wouldn’t get better than last year, I doubt he wouldn’t settle on 19-10-1-0.7-1.2 a month from now. and still I’d take Bam 14-10-4-1.4-1.2 all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bam is ranked like top 60 this year? Bagley's floor will likely be around 75, and if he puts up the # he posted after allstar break last year, might even head towards top 50-40. I don't think that trade was as bad as people are making out to be, especially if the guy believes in MB3's upside.

Edited by hl782
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nishinga said:

Nobody said that he wouldn’t get better than last year, I doubt he wouldn’t settle on 19-10-1-0.7-1.2 a month from now. and still I’d take Bam 14-10-4-1.4-1.2 all day.

 You play in a 5 cat league apparently...I play in a 9 cat league that also includes fG , ft, treys, and TOS..👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MNDOGG said:

 You play in a 5 cat league apparently...I play in a 9 cat league that also includes fG , ft, treys, and TOS..👍🏻

FT is same, FG is Bam, TO is Bagley by a bit, and Treys... Bagley may hit 0.7 to 1 a game. I still prefer Bam, all the more so Bagley is just back after missing the last 6 weeks.

For the avoidance of doubt, I own Bagley (not Bam).

Edited by Nishinga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.