Sign in to follow this  
dudewithabadcat

Jacob Hollister 2019 Outlook

SeaHags on bye week 11, so he won't be giving immediate help, but ... yeah, great scoop for the final push and playoffs 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, atrium said:

Engram owners too.

Sometimes you luck into this s--- cause your player gets hurt at the right time. We'll take it!

Yep, forgot about Engram owners. My bad!

That said, if you grabbed him this week know that it was a nice pickup and good call.

• Like 1

Any concern that there may be too many mouths to feed? Gordon will surely get more integrated into the offense following their bye week. Lockett will get healthy and get his as the WR1 and Metcalf is always in the picture. Pair that with an offense that likes to run the ball, how confident are we that these 2 weeks weren’t just a fluke? Debating if he’s worth the roster spot and if I should be dumping a decent amount of FAAB on him. 

2 hours ago, mvttchew said:

Any concern that there may be too many mouths to feed? Gordon will surely get more integrated into the offense following their bye week. Lockett will get healthy and get his as the WR1 and Metcalf is always in the picture. Pair that with an offense that likes to run the ball, how confident are we that these 2 weeks weren’t just a fluke? Debating if he’s worth the roster spot and if I should be dumping a decent amount of FAAB on him. 

I think a lot will depend of Lockett's health...Definitely worth a pick-up in the TE wasteland 

6 hours ago, mvttchew said:

Would not be too sure of this with the current news. I think he is worth a roster spot since he and RW definitely seem to have chemistry like that with Dissly. Depending on the severity of TL's injury, he could be a great bye week fill in for Week 12 for any HH or Kelce owners.

Edited by FlashGordon401

This is like...the...greatest fantasy football dream ever.  You all will have to go back to Jacob Hollister's season outlooks from previous years (lots of lols and tears).  This is so funny to me now. This guy has always been a decent baller - seems to get the injury bug.  He is really not that big of a dude for the position but we shall see.  Ride him while you got him. 

3 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

This is like...the...greatest fantasy football dream ever.  You all will have to go back to Jacob Hollister's season outlooks from previous years (lots of lols and tears).  This is so funny to me now. This guy has always been a decent baller - seems to get the injury bug.  He is really not that big of a dude for the position but we shall see.  Ride him while you got him. 

... is he skinnier than Gessecklestici from Miami? 

because i learnt right here on RW that he's skinny.  like Kate Moss in a Dolphin uni skinny. 

thanks, i'll hang up n' listen ☎️

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... is he skinnier than Gessecklestici from Miami? 

because i learnt right here on RW that he's skinny.  like Kate Moss in a Dolphin uni skinny. 

thanks, i'll hang up n' listen ☎️

Pretty darn skinny bro.  Not sure if he is Geskinny Geskinny but Geskinny is so skinny that I bet he can't block because you typically block with the side of your body which is where you are skinniest and being Geskinny as Geskinny is that you may have a skinny problem. 

• Haha 1

I made the skinny skinny switch.. Seattle been getting te tds all year

On 11/12/2019 at 1:32 AM, mvttchew said:

I don't think Gordon is much of a threat. He is one of the most over hyped players in fantasy football.

• Like 3

Seattle tes(dissly Hollister willson) this year total roughly 135 ppr points 7 tds through 10 games... dudes a buy in all formats 

Ed Dickson in the mix now too.. could see him snaking some TDs from Hollister as teams might focus him a little more that he's performed great the last couple weeks

• Haha 1

Anyone know if he prays with Russ? If so, that could really make him a top play at TE ROS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Anyone know if he prays with St.Russel? If so, that could really make him a top play at TE ROS.

fixed 🥃

• Thanks 1

Has arguably the highest TD upside out of any low-owned TE and that's really about all you can ask for out of the position this year outside the top guys.

Dickson could throw a wrench in the plan but until I see that happen I'm not going to worry about it.. Hollister seems like a surefire add for those surviving with the Greg Olsen tier of TE (assuming you have the roster space, of course)

Edited by MoonBlaster

yep I have Everett as te this week and will be starting Hollister over him ros

30 minutes ago, hard1 said:

[...] Have a real Dissly like feeling about him.  Most important is that 5 targets from Wilson is like 8-10 from another QB. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, hard1 said:

Thanks for posting. Definitely feel good about him being a TE1 ROS. He's got as good a shot as anyone on the team to score a TD- let alone even moreso at the goal line. They love play action fake roll outs. No guarantee Metcalf will step up to a #1 without Lockett, and Gordon being anymore than a solid contributor. Lock and load. 

• Like 1

He is a must-add, no matter what format (unless you play in a 4-team league). People weren't convinced by Dissly initially and looks like the same's happening for this guy. He was unclaimed in my league because of his bye this week - take advantage if you can afford to hold, or else you'll be fighting with the others next week over waivers.

• Like 3

On 8/17/2019 at 10:12 AM, this guy right here said:

If NE couldn't make him relevant, then traded him, what makes you think SEA can?

They barely throw the ball and when they do they aren't targeting the TE heavily.

spacer.png

• Haha 2