Jacob Hollister 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I still can't believe Russ missed this guy on that TD 😅

That had to be, without a doubt, the worst throw of his career. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

I still can't believe Russ missed this guy on that TD 😅

Gives me confidence of a must start going forward since the throw really was god awful lol

• Like 1

I only saw the missed throw but it really reassures the idea that this guy has a strong TD probability week to week... Ideally we don't have Russ throw the ball like it's Nerf Vortex ever again when Hollister is wide open in the endzone.

6 hours ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

That had to be, without a doubt, the worst throw of his career. 😂

if i didn't know any better i'd say Russ was playing against a fantasy team that had Hollister. that was tebow-esque

Edited by FritzLn
  • Haha 2

Anyone see Hollister's endzone target?  Wilson has been the MVP this year, no arguments (outside of CMC, but ya know, only QBs are allowed to win MVP).  But that was potentially the worst throw I've ever seen.

8 minutes ago, ThunderDan said:

Anyone see Hollister's endzone target?  Wilson has been the MVP this year, no arguments (outside of CMC, but ya know, only QBs are allowed to win MVP).  But that was potentially the worst throw I've ever seen.

Nope, no one saw it. What happened?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, ThunderDan said:

Don't forget about Lamar.  CMC will probably get the consolation prize of Offensive player of the year.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Don't forget about Lamar.  CMC will probably get the consolation prize of Offensive player of the year.

^ this. 

it's Lamar's year, kid has earned it ... no knock on St.Russel or CMC, but LJax is a runaway choice, imo 🤷‍♂️

forgive the hijack ✌

• Like 1

wilson also missed hollister wide open in the first half on what could have been a huge gain if not a long td.  

57 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Still kinda numb over that one... how? How?? For the love of Jackie Smith, HOW??

that one was all on Jackie ... Roger put it right in his gut -

this one was all on St.Russel 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

Any update on his injury?

Every single time I think that I found a solid TE for ROS, something like that happens...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

Must start this week?

He's fading down the stretch but Arizona tho...

I think you have to. Cards have given up a TE Td in 11 out of 14 games this year. Only the Bengals, Steelers, and Saints failed to have a TE score on Az. The Saints were without Cooks, and the Bengals and Steelers are bottom ranked offenses. 

I picked him up weeks ago looking ahead to this week and now that it is here I am hesitant to plug him in. Anyone all in or all out on him?

Watched most Cards games this season and they just leave TEs wide open. Not only down the seam, but also in the endzone. Ricky Seals-Jones of all people caught 2 wide open TDs on Sunday (Njoku was inactive). If I had to bank on a TE to score this week, it would be Hollister!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dalton Gang said:

I picked him up weeks ago looking ahead to this week and now that it is here I am hesitant to plug him in. Anyone all in or all out on him?

Not that I have a ton of options to begin with but I'm all in on Hollister this week.. we've got 14 games worth of data against that says the matchup has enough upside to risk it.. at least that's my logic

Edited by MoonBlaster
  • Like 1