MysticPeak

Luka Doncic 2019-2020 Outlook

14 hours ago, linkr said:

We had a sportsman of the year ceremony here in Slovenia this evening. Luka was second and his mum came to pick up the reward for him. The host asked about his ankle and she said the sprain is not mild, but expects him to be back soon. After the host asked if this means immediately after the new year, she replied "let's hope so".

So that's at least two more weeks.

Who did he lose to? Out of curiosity.

Primoz Roglic, acclaimed cyclist. Very tough sport so it is understandable. Next year Luka for sure will claim his throne back.

Just now, JJ-Reddit17 said:

Sorry if this is not allowed here but what would it take for you Luka owners to trade him? is Dinwiddie and AD enough?

No

51 minutes ago, JJ-Reddit17 said:

Sorry if this is not allowed here but what would it take for you Luka owners to trade him? is Dinwiddie and AD enough?

this is exactly the type of question that should be asked in these forums! vastly different from a "should I trade this player for this player in these specific league settings" q

On 12/17/2019 at 1:42 PM, linkr said:

We had a sportsman of the year ceremony here in Slovenia this evening. Luka was second and his mum came to pick up the reward for him. The host asked about his ankle and she said the sprain is not mild, but expects him to be back soon. After the host asked if this means immediately after the new year, she replied "let's hope so".

So that's at least two more weeks.

Thanks for the info. 

But damn I thought the US is bad but there is a second place for sportsman of the year? That is participation trophy at its finest. 

5 hours ago, JJ-Reddit17 said:

AD is the #1 player in 10 category... What?

There's reportedly "some optimism" amongst those in the Mavericks organization that Luka Doncic (ankle) will be able to return to the floor for Thursday's home game vs. the Spurs.

Doncic looked pretty good while going through an extended pregame workout on Sunday and he's expected to be a limited participant in Tuesday's practice. We should get another few updates leading up to Thursday's tip, but it does sound like there's a decent chance Doncic will be back in action next week. His impending return isn't great news for Jalen Brunson and Delon Wright

• Like 1

👍👍 good news even if he dont play Thursday hopefully hell be back this Sunday against Lakers since there's B2B Sat&Sun

• Luka Doncic (ankle) is listed as questionable for Thursday against the Spurs.

He went through practice on Tuesday and coach Rick Carlisle said things are "looking better and better" about his chances to return from his ankle sprain. Chances are he is going to be a game-time decision, but it is a national TV game at home. If he's back, Jalen Brunson will take the biggest hit along with Seth Curry and maybe Delon Wright.

SOURCE: NBA.com
    Dec 25, 2019, 5:33 PM ET

•  

Fml, matched up with the Luka manager this week in a dead heat for assists. RIP. Hopefully I'll guarantee  win TOs as a tradeoff 

10 minutes ago, JrsKars said:

What do guys think he chances to play this upcoming B2B with no minutes restriction 

no restrictions, so good chance especially with Porzingis questionable 

On 11/21/2019 at 12:43 AM, yeet said:

Why didn't you say anything about how Luka will be top 5 if you're so smart?

Because I was busy laughing at the comments and planning to draft him with my 16th pick. I didn't think he would be top 5 but knew he would definitely be top 15.

1 hour ago, 7614 said:

Explain. 

Well obviously don’t want to derail thread. Mostly because I’d have built my team around Doncic already thru my draft.  Also not a fan of Lakers schedule. All Lakers were DND for me. 

His head just ricochet off the court. How or why is he still out there idk. What toughness.