MysticPeak

Luka Doncic 2019-2020 Outlook

Same thing happened last year, his FT% got progressively worse as the season wore on, hope it's different this year. 

its all mental with him, he misses a few early and then it looks like he starts aiming the ball. Some of those fts were not even close

I own Spencer Dinwiddie too 1/5 Luka 2/8 thats 3/13 lol which means its RIP this week in FT's. That's way too tough to recover from even if you have FT anchors he ain't getting my all star vote this week!

Edited by megaplayboy

1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Efficiency has gone down the tubes

54 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

I'll just make sure I'm punting FT's if I draft Luka next season. 

Coming into tonight he is shooting 46% and 78% from the field and line. This is a bit dramatic. Has he been on a cold streak? Yes. Will that more then likely even out next time he catches fire for a month straight? Also yes. It’s the ups and downs of the season. He’ll be fine. 

7 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Coming into tonight he is shooting 46% and 78% from the field and line. This is a bit dramatic. Has he been on a cold streak? Yes. Will that more then likely even out next time he catches fire for a month straight? Also yes. It’s the ups and downs of the season. He’ll be fine. 

he’s been shooting 43.8% and 73.4% for the last month.  He’s been getting worse every week it seems.  He’s been outside of the top 50 in that time frame.  His ft shooting was an issue last year and looks like it is again this season.  There’s no guarantee he will creep back up to the 80%s, if anything he’s creeping down to the low 70s/60s again.

33 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

lol yes he was shooting them pretty good early in the season, but since you want to just throw the overall avg here are some what's he been giving me lately: last month avg: 43 fg% at 73% ft at 9.5 attempts per game, last 2 weeks: 41% fg 65% ft @ 10.2 attempts PER GAME, last week: 43% fg 60% ft's @ 10 attempts per game, this week so far 46% fg 64% ft @ 14 attempts. SO.... do you see something trending? because I do and it's not looking and getting better hence the comment.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Only expected to miss 2 games. Not sure who the pickup is 

Brunson anytime doncic goes down 

16 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

2 games? where did you get that?

21 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

2 games at minimum. He's getting an MRI tomorrow. I'd look to swoop up Brunson or Curry ASAP but knowing Carlisle he's gonna go with his forever favorite JJ Barea lol

Edited by m1dday
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sebapargue said:

2 games? where did you get that?

Could be more since its the same ankle he hurt earlier but good news for sure