Pyschout

Lonzo Ball 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Thats his ceiling. Hes never going to be an all star.

lol. gonna put this quote in my memory bank and come back to you next year.

you underestimate what confidence does to people.

I believe Lonzo can easily be an 18 PTS 8 REB 12 AST 1.5 STL 1 BLK 2 3PTM kind of guy - much similar to Rubio but with higher ceiling.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

I believe Lonzo can easily be an 18 PTS 8 REB 12 AST 1.5 STL 1 BLK 2 3PTM kind of guy - much similar to Rubio but with higher ceiling.

I need to see it and i will give you props if he ever does it. 

1 hour ago, wisegeeks said:

He kinda reminds me of a young Rondo with a much better 3 stroke and somehow a worse FT%. And Rondo was BADDDDDDD at ft%. Excellent line tonight though, I did a double take. 

Is he worth trading for or do you guys think Jrue´'s return and Zion is going to affect his stats in the negative way?

14 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Is he worth trading for or do you guys think Jrue´'s return and Zion is going to affect his stats in the negative way?

Kid's been balling , all he needed was a good environment and the ball in his hands . Exceeded my expectations honestly. But for sure his usage takes a hit with Jrue coming back, and Zion is another question mark . I still think he will continue to play well , just not this good moving forward . Gonna be fun watching lobs from Zo to Zion 

I'm very pleased with tonight's performance. Looks like Zion's arrival will add 2-3 easy assists for my man Lonzo. It's going to be less about assists to Zion for the 3p shot and more about rolls to the basket. Zion's spin in the paint for a lob was SOOO good, and few PGs can make that pass as well as Lonzo.

Arrow continues to point up.

• Like 3

idk if ive ever seen a 5 pt on horrible shooting line be so good.

i feel like we aren't talking enough about him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rncnomics said:

idk if ive ever seen a 5 pt on horrible shooting line be so good.

i feel like we aren't talking enough about him.

I was thinking about the same thing during his 2 pt game on 2/23 lol. What an interesting fantasy asset 😂

#28 ranked player over the last month according to BBM anyone? This guy is actually a better prime draymond green bar 1 block. Tasty stat lines every night and unlike a lot of players is producing gems even if the shot isnt falling.

• Like 3

Still not enough love for this kid 26 5 and 8 with 3 steals 1 block and 7 THREES?????? Does he need to break Wilts 100 points in a game record for people to appreciate this guy? Props to him after being benched halfway thorugh this season then getting his body and mind healthy and showing out every game since. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Still not enough love for this kid 26 5 and 8 with 3 steals 1 block and 7 THREES?????? Does he need to break Wilts 100 points in a game record for people to appreciate this guy? Props to him after being benched halfway thorugh this season then getting his body and mind healthy and showing out every game since. 

Well said...once he gained his confidence it all came together for him (and us). 

• Like 2

I got a byweek rn in the playoffs expect this production until mar 16th 😂 nah but for real though lonzo has been killing it lately once his percentages go up and his TO's hover around the 2/3 per game territory he wont have holes in his game.

I got him for Melo, and people thought I overpaid. Muhahahahah.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I got him for Melo, and people thought I overpaid. Muhahahahah.

I traded him for Nance, the guy dropped him, and I then picked him up :)

Edited by yeet

traded Rose for him straight up. And now Rose was dropped. 

Third quarter and he already has 6 3's. If he keeps this play up the rest of the season I wonder how high he'll be drafted next year.

13 minutes ago, BrickWalled said:

Third quarter and he already has 6 3's. If he keeps this play up the rest of the season I wonder how high he'll be drafted next year.

he's just on fire right now. He will come back to earth soon. But still happy for him.