Pyschout

Lonzo Ball 2019-2020 Outlook

Once Zion comes back, lonzo will be very valuable as they're going to want 2 guys (jrue/ball) to get him the ball in good position, whether that's lobs or whatever. Very smallchance hart gets balls minutes when zion is on the court. 

Shoulder injury :((( Getting it iced and looking questionable to play in the 2nd half. Fingers crossed he's back out there after halftime. 

14 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Hits 2 consecutive 3s and then trips over nothing and hurts his knee.. 

Unreal. I rewinded like 4x

Man I really hope he isn't out for the week, my team can't handle another Monday injury. As soon as he gets going he keeps getting hurt. Don't know if I can ride this rollercoaster all season.

Conversation

Jennifer Hale

@JenHale504

Lonzo Ball dealing with some cramps right now on the

@PelicansNBA

sideline. The athletic training staff is stretching him out, and the coaching staff is "very hopeful" Zo will be back in this game vs the #Nets soon. #WontBowDown

Feeling like we will lose lonzo any moment now

It was a calf cramp and Gentry said they held him out as a precaution. Lonzo looked pissed sitting on the bench in the 4th quarter, probably because we was fine to come back in

Calm down ya’ll

Hes made of glass i tells ya. Hes gonna end up being a bench player on a minutes restriction in a couple of years at this rate.

He's yet to miss a game yet this season and looked like he wanted to go back in last game. Let's atleast wait for him to miss some games before declaring his career over.

Just now, stay_woke said:

He's yet to miss a game yet this season and looked like he wanted to go back in last game. Let's atleast wait for him to miss some games before declaring his career over.

Hes already 2 for 2 in that each season he misses a bunch of games. This isnt good but yes i will wait to hear the inevitable news.

Out today and I am neck and neck in a super close matchup. Brutal timing especially after last nights dud. Might start shopping him and see what I can get.