Pyschout

Lonzo Ball 2019-2020 Outlook

He has been on life support in my squad. This morning I was on the screen to drop him for Luke Kennard but got cold feet and cancelled last second. After today's game I think I will hold him for now. Once his steals get going I would be OK with performances like today's.

Edited by StephonMarburysVaseline
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

He has been on life support in my squad. This morning I was on the screen to drop him for Luke Kennard but got cold feet and cancelled last second. After today's game I think I will hold him for now. Once his steals get going I would be OK with performances like today's.

You would only be OK with 14 4 7 4 threes + a couple steals? My god i would have an aneurism if he did that every game. If you are expecting 20 and 10, probs drop him.

• Like 2

Who can I pair this fool with to get rid of him? Lol. Looks like he's back in the starting lineup now but stats still suck.

9 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Yeah he totally sucks.

Hope all you haters dropped him and don't get him back. It's Lonzo szn fam

For the sake of your team I hope he has a healthy and fruitful season. I don't trust him until he plays over 52 games in a season.

55 minutes ago, yeet said:

For the sake of your team I hope he has a healthy and fruitful season. I don't trust him until he plays over 52 games in a season.

He could not play another game this season and it won't move the needle much for me. I'm in a weekly league and he really only gets in my lineup when he has 4 game weeks. 

Still holding him, but how in the heck is this a nice stat line for 40 mins? I mean, if you meant that this is "nice" compared to his normal 14pts, 4reb, 6ast, 2stl, 2 3ptm 3to line......

1 hour ago, mtx said:

Still holding him, but how in the heck is this a nice stat line for 40 mins? I mean, if you meant that this is "nice" compared to his normal 14pts, 4reb, 6ast, 2stl, 2 3ptm 3to line......

Other than the turnovers what exactly is not 'nice' ?  That's an awesome stat line, especially for a player that no one drafted for pts. 20 points for him is like 70 for Harden.

But sure, you can drop for a doncic/harden if you don't like this line

• Like 1

rebounds, assists, steals... wish he could at least get his FT% back up to UCLA levels.

3 hours ago, mtx said:

4 20 6 11 3 2 7

aside from the TO outlier, that line is sick asf what else were you hoping for?? he almost got a 5 by 3 on insane efficiency.. wtf wrong with these kids. obviously he won't do this every night and has a very long way to go to prove consistency and reliability but it's certainly encouraging

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mtx said:

did you draft him with your first pick ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, oban14 said:

rebounds, assists, steals... wish he could at least get his FT% back up to UCLA levels.

Iono why people be trippin bout is FT%, he literally averages 1.0 attempts a game

One attempt at 71.4% isn't gonna hurt you..... ever

I think ya'll hear all this conjecture in the media about "oh this dude can't make a free throw oh this dude is mayor of brick city oh have u seen that dudes shot it looks like straight garbáge" and think it somehow translates to bad fantasy value

His FG% is probably gonna stay pretty trash tho but owners should have expected that drafting him

Lol 20/11/6/3/2/ 4 threes on good % is a PHENOMENAL statline. It's also more encouraging coming on the heels of criticism from Pels media regarding his shot selection and lack of aggression attacking the basket. He addressed both of those areas in this most recent performance. 

1 hour ago, indigorivers said:

did you draft him with your first pick ?

No but my mid round / late round picks and FA WWs have all outplayed him so far. Because they actually, you know, play the game and not sit out 2/3rds of a season. 

Roto leaguers must love his production. H2H?? Not so much.

But anything's better than 0.

I'm still holding this bum but my patience is wearing thin and if I had to play for life or death, I'm dropping him for Satoransky, Melton or Culver haha.

20 minutes ago, mtx said:

No but my mid round / late round picks and FA WWs have all outplayed him so far. Because they actually, you know, play the game and not sit out 2/3rds of a season. 

Roto leaguers must love his production. H2H?? Not so much.

But anything's better than 0.

I'm still holding this bum but my patience is wearing thin and if I had to play for life or death, I'm dropping him for Satoransky, Melton or Culver haha.

Drop him and stop complaining. We all know he’s been underperforming so far this season. And he probably won’t live up to his ADP.

This is by far the most bipolar thread on roto. 

27 min

2/2/4

I could lucksack that myself on the court.

Edited by itslarry
  • Like 1