Sign in to follow this  
csklmf

Devin Booker 2019-2020 Outlook

What a crap ejection that was! This league has become so weak. The players and the refs have become nothing but weak as the years go on. 
keep going book! 

6 hours ago, JJ-Reddit17 said:

Man is producing steals lately too! Glad I got him in the 3rd round.

he lulled me into having such high standards from him that when he wasn't hitting many 3s or any steals it got to me and I traded him haha

3 minutes ago, Blastoid said:

Just saw he is NOT an all-star.  A travesty.  Deserves to be there over Westbrook.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blastoid said:

Just saw he is NOT an all-star.  A travesty.  Deserves to be there over Westbrook.  

Oh well. Rest up during break and make the NBA pay for the mistake in the second half of the season by tearing it up. 

That dude who was complaining about Booker's turnovers earlier in the thread was probably behind this snub. 

Damn this snub is going to ruin his confidence because his hard work and mvp level numbers are proving hes a small pimple on the big fat hairy stinky butt that is the NBA and he wont be motivated anymore because whats the point of proving yourself to people who just dont care...

Holy smokes what a gross line. I'll forgive because of how much of a beast he has been, but damn he has really shrunk after being snubbed for the all star game. Beal on the other hand has gone supernova

5 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Holy smokes what a gross line. I'll forgive because of how much of a beast he has been, but damn he has really shrunk after being snubbed for the all star game. Beal on the other hand has gone supernova

On 1/30/2020 at 10:56 PM, Johnnyapplebot said:

Damn this snub is going to ruin his confidence because his hard work and mvp level numbers are proving hes a small pimple on the big fat hairy stinky butt that is the NBA and he wont be motivated anymore because whats the point of proving yourself to people who just dont care...

Jesus man, he must be really discouraged  by the suns falling off a cliff  + all star snub. It's been an ugly past couple weeks 

On 1/30/2020 at 10:56 PM, Johnnyapplebot said:

All is right with the universe. Now his slump will be officially over since hes been named an All Star. His confidence is back.

Player rank #93 over the past month.. he needs to get back to dominating in the next few weeks for playoff squads dammit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1