FFCollusion

Alshon Jeffery 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, rizon said:

I’m pondering him over Sutton, if he can go 

Before that brutal stretch he was getting good usage and was consistent. Now he gets to the best schedule you can ask for, and Agohlor is banged up. Should be a recipe for success 

You cannot bench Sutton after what he did at the Vikings...he's a bonafide stud top-15 guy 

45 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

You cannot bench Sutton after what he did at the Vikings...he's a bonafide stud top-15 guy 

If he does it this week @ Buffalo, I won't ever doubt him again...I'm Playing him anyway but not that confident

Double digit targets incoming probably high scoring game hope he plays 

Edited by affliction

December 2019 will be Alshon Blow Up Season. Do not sit this guy. Huge games incoming. Starting Sunday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

December 2019 will be Alshon Blow Up Season. Do not sit this guy. Huge games incoming. Starting Sunday. 

Hope so cause he’s getting the start for me. 

This guy was surprisingly on my waiver over the weekend and I scooped him up. Didn't play him today but it was encouraging to see him finally healthy.  He'll be in my lineup moving forward

Hope Giants can keep this game competitive so Alshon and others can rack up points or blow it out of the water early. Need 13 points in half PPR to keep the dream alive 🤣

4 hours ago, Mmiller186 said:

Hope Giants can keep this game competitive so Alshon and others can rack up points or blow it out of the water early. Need 13 points in half PPR to keep the dream alive 🤣

You will get your 13. In fact, double that number. 

On 11/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, KennyWoo said:

Well he just blew up my chances of cashing so....you're kinda right.

So this is the second time Alshon pulled this nonsense. He has a big game, so you start him the next week, and then he gets injured in the first quarter without catching anything.

At least Evans had the decency to injure himself scoring a TD.

Alshon is the most toxic of all fantasy assets.

On 9/17/2019 at 2:31 PM, KennyWoo said:

That zero on Sunday was just Alshon being Alshon.  No news, soft tissue injury, classic Alshon.  This is unfortunately the risk you take when you use this guy.  I love him... when he plays.

On 10/14/2019 at 7:17 AM, KennyWoo said:

Just a little note for those who were worried about the "bad matchup."  Nobody stops Alshon but Alshon.  The only ways he puts up a bad performance is (1) game flow dictates a run-heavy scheme, which all WRs can fall victim to or (2) Alshon decides he's "hurt" and wants to spend the rest of the game on the bike, giving you a zero. Defensive backs are irrelevant to him.

Sigh...

2 hours ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

is this guy done for good or does he come back next year and keep at least WR2 status? [...]

He keeps it in the same sense Charlie Whitehurst kept QB2 status.