Sign in to follow this  
KrunK

Jake Fraley 2019 Outlook

Got the call. 19HR/22SB in 99 games between AA and AAA with solid slash numbers. He hit .347 in high A last year with 4hr/11sb in 66 games and appears to be in the midst of a power breakout. Someone to monitor or stash and see if you have bench space, power and speed with an average that shouldn't hurt you is always intriguing. No clue what the playing time situation will be, however. 

Seattle needs the OF depth bad.. If he produces even at a decent level I can see him sticking around for awhile

Edited by MSkibisky

Speed first power and a slight adjustment swing product on a future sighted team...giddy yuuuuuuup!

• Like 1

Jake was a three-yr starter for my LSU Tigers. He showed nice speed there and was a very good defender in college. How that will translate, I’m not sure. The power this year isn’t something I’d trust with juiced balls in two very hitter-friendly leagues. But it’s nice to see. Maybe there is a legitimate change to account for some of his power explosion. Either way, I’m very happy for Jake. Let’s see what he can do with this opportunity. 

He's starting, batting 8th tonight. Intriguing mix of power and speed...count me in.

Edited by nlm