Sign in to follow this  
JD360Power

Seeking To Fill 8 Spots In A New FREE ESPN IDP Keeper League

In all the years I've been playing fantasy sports, it seems as if finding leagues on these forums that don't involve money has become almost impossible. Getting harder all the time. Since I can't find the type of league I'd be interested in playing in, I figured I'd have to start one up. I'm hoping there are other people reading this board who are also looking for something in the range of what I'm advertising here (and would be interested in joining). I targeted this coming Friday night as the draft date, but that obviously depends on whether or not I'm successful in filling the remaining spots.

This is a brand-new IDP PPR keeper league hosted on ESPN and is FREE. This league does carry a theme. All teams must be named after a real-life NFL franchise. That's it. Nothing else. Since there are no teams on rosters (it's a new league), the only link I can leave is to the homepage itself, which I'll do now: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=98802982

If you're interested, leave an e-mail to send the invite to and let me know which NFL team you want to represent by name. NFL teams currently represented are the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks.

I'm interested in joining. I would like to represent either the Houston Texans or Denver Broncos. zmankaraoke@yahoo.com

53 minutes ago, Donkeyz said:

I'm interested in joining. I would like to represent either the Houston Texans or Denver Broncos. zmankaraoke@yahoo.com

I sent you an invite. I chose the Broncos.

I’m looking for two spots in a twelve team league with no buy in. Prefer espn platform. We are both active competitive players! How many teams are you doing in this league and would you consider twelve? Let me know! Thanks! And agree - it is so hard to find a free league!

UPDATE: 5 spots remaining (1 of them has a pending invite). Teams represented are Denver, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Seattle

7 hours ago, KimS said:

I’m looking for two spots in a twelve team league with no buy in. Prefer espn platform. We are both active competitive players! How many teams are you doing in this league and would you consider twelve? Let me know! Thanks! And agree - it is so hard to find a free league!

League size is 10 (it's actually part of the name) and will not increase to 12.

4 spots are left to be filled. Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Seattle are in. Could draft as scheduled tomorrow night if the league fills tonight 

7 minutes ago, Aggie0624 said:

I’m interested. aggie0624@gmail.com

I’d like the Dallas Cowboys. Second choice would be Kansas City Chiefs.

Invite sent for Dallas

Also have a friend who is interested in joining with the Packers team. billybob4031@gmail.com 

not sure if you saw that post from earlier today

8 spots have been filled. Two remain (one of them is for Green Bay). TEAMS IN: Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Indianapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Seattle