pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

43 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

The beautiful thing is that he’s still returning value w player rank 50 on the season 

yeah he's ranked 32 on the ESPN 9 cat player rater

I see the latest Pokemon named of their creatures after Covington.

Introducing Corviknight, the loyal and trusted ally of Lord Covington.

823Corviknight.png

Also, great line from Covington ♥️

• Haha 9

17 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

I see the latest Pokemon named of their creatures after Covington.

Introducing Corviknight, the loyal and trusted ally of Lord Covington.

823Corviknight.png

Also, great line from Covington ♥️

This is brilliant

• Like 1

According to rumors, if Timberwolves were to acquire Russell, they'd ship out Teague, Covington, and two first round picks. I wonder how'd that affect his fantasy appeal. I'd assume he'd start (at SF/PF especially if Dray plays PG) and have more touches in this starless Warriors roster?

6 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

According to rumors, if Timberwolves were to acquire Russell, they'd ship out Teague, Covington, and two first round picks. I wonder how'd that affect his fantasy appeal. I'd assume he'd start (at SF/PF especially if Dray plays PG) and have more touches in this starless Warriors roster?

Link to these rumors?

13 hours ago, ThisIsSparta said:

I heard about these rumors too. I didn't read the article you posted but I hope it's not true. Before the season I think the Wolves were probably considering this trade but with Wiggins resurgence maybe it changed their minds. I would think they wanted to trade for Russell for his scoring but if he got traded there now he'd ruin the current chemistry. You want to keep an unselfish guard like Teague who'll feed KAT. On top of all of this I think Lord Covington would be in a terrible spot on the Warriors. He'd be on a tanking team with nothing to play for. I understand that he'll have more opportunity on the Warriors but imo Covington operates best as a role player. They would give thy Lord the resting treatment after the all-star break just like how their gonna treat Draymond and Steph.

• Like 1

Why would the Wolves trade for Russell? He doesn't fit that team at all. It's one more guy to take the ball away from KAT, and with Wiggins showing that he actually might be a good basketball player, it makes no sense to bring in a ball-dominant guard.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fabrar said:

Why would the Wolves trade for Russell? He doesn't fit that team at all. It's one more guy to take the ball away from KAT, and with Wiggins showing that he actually might be a good basketball player, it makes no sense to bring in a ball-dominant guard.

I agree. But haven't Booker, KAT, and Russell come out and said that they will for sure try to play together at some point? 

Starting point for that, to keep KAT happy. 

6 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

I agree. But haven't Booker, KAT, and Russell come out and said that they will for sure try to play together at some point? 

Starting point for that, to keep KAT happy. 

Lol even if they play together it won't be in Minnesota. They probably want to play for some high profile big market team. 

On 11/20/2019 at 3:17 PM, ThisIsSparta said:

I'd buy a custom "Lord Roco" warriors jersey so fast it would make your head spin hey 

• Haha 3

On 11/16/2019 at 2:56 AM, cenkerdem23 said:

Where did the blocks gone my lord,your people needs them. 

He answered your prayers thy loyal servant. Go out and share the good news of Lord Covington for you have remained faithful and he has rewarded you with 4 blocks in two games.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, bigboyish said:

I'm just dropping by to give my thanks to the Lord for tonight's 5 stocks. That is all.

I read "i'm just dropping..." and thought you were referring to RoCo. I was about to yell sacrilege. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

He answered your prayers thy loyal servant. Go out and share the good news of Lord Covington for you have remained faithful and he has rewarded you with 4 blocks in two games.

Damn i betrayed my lord and put him in a deal for adebayo. I am sorry and i accept the punishment i deserve. 

36 minutes ago, cenkerdem23 said:

Damn i betrayed my lord and put him in a deal for adebayo. I am sorry and i accept the punishment i deserve. 

Get out of this thread.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

I read "i'm just dropping..." and thought you were referring to RoCo. I was about to yell sacrilege. 

Same

3 hours ago, cenkerdem23 said:

Hmm typically this would be blasphemy and call for a swift execution...but Father Bam has also been quite godly this year so I will let it pass

• Like 1