pyro7

Robert Covington 2019-2020 Outlook

The 3 steals last night turned what was looking like a 4-5 loss into a 5-4 win, so I'll take this dud from the Lord in stride.

• Like 1

Twolves are a mess! Crazy how Wiggins playing well has made it almost a shooting contest with him and KAT. Now, add in Teague for more shots.

It's really a non-story though. They have zero assets worth trading for a wing like Cov.

1 hour ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Playing SF would help his steal numbers, rooting for a trade 

Yep.

He's basically a better defensive House (with a shakier 3pt%). I think he'd thrive on those open corner 3's Harden/Russ create.

Really hope the Houston rumors are true or he ends up on a team with a pass first point guard. Minnesota is very frustrating to watch and RoCo is always the last option on offense which is very odd. RoCo playing with Harden and Westbrook would be fun to watch

Lord Covington, I know Saunders is a hater and he keeps giving you weak minutes. He's just jealous of your outstanding Rotoworld thread and your cool hair. Please answer the prayers of your loyal servants and give us the 3's and stocks we've been yearning for. Let the haters hate thy Lord! Amen.

P.S. As a Christmas gift for me, can you send some blocks down my chimney? For my centers have lost their will to swat anything, you're a much better defender than any of them dreamed they could be. I'll leave you some milk and cookies for your troubles. Thanks Lord.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Haha 3

i just traded for my lord. im back fellas. 

having said that, apologies in advance for the massive slump hes about to go into because its me we're talking about. 

The Lord answered my prayers and gave me the block I asked for. The 3 steals were nice too. 🙏🏽

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Ahh thank god i sold earlier the week

Not God, but the Lord himself.

I am a few days late my Lord but wanted to wish you a Happy Bday 

Thank thy Lord Covington for the stocks you give us.

Amen.

Playing better off the bench than he usually does as a starter lol. Maybe this is for the best?